2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Xbox Live anyone?, Gamertags?
jammer91
Jul 10 2007, 07:17 PM
GMC:er
I used to play Xbox live like 4 years ago, mainly mech assault and rainbow six 3....

I think my id was: microburn

lol i was 13 back then

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 10 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Part of the key to success is to never call yourself good...

My RIg:
-Epiphone 1967 FLying V
-Line 6 POD XT live
-VOX Valvetronics AD30VT
-Yamaha EG-112
-Yamaha GA-10
-Some Yamaha acoustic which is a magnet to dust under my bed

End World Hunger
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 26 2007, 02:46 AM
I get my xbox back tommorow if anyone is interested, ill probably go buy gears of war again because I sent it in my xbox on the way back for it toget repaired.

- John

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jul 26 2007, 03:40 AM
i have xbox live and can only play halo 2 on normal xbox because my 360 broke but i'll be getting another one soon

but my gamertag is: AmN78970 (brother made it)

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Jul 26 2007, 04:47 AM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 25 2007, 08:46 PM) *
I get my xbox back tommorow if anyone is interested, ill probably go buy gears of war again because I sent it in my xbox on the way back for it toget repaired.
- John

I'll play as long as you dont mind playing with someone who doesnt have a mic. I got so sick of the continual trash-talk on Gears, that I gave it to my friend laugh.gif

Not that I dont love to talk some trash, its just way to excessive on Gears.

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 26 2007, 05:36 AM
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Jul 25 2007, 07:47 PM) *
I'll play as long as you dont mind playing with someone who doesnt have a mic. I got so sick of the continual trash-talk on Gears, that I gave it to my friend laugh.gif

Not that I dont love to talk some trash, its just way to excessive on Gears.

Ha ha ha I dont mind, but your bound to hear me swearing and what not to the opposing team tongue.gif
*Im a heavy trash talker on gears * tongue.gif

- John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Jul 27 2007, 07:18 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 25 2007, 11:36 PM) *
Ha ha ha I dont mind, but your bound to hear me swearing and what not to the opposing team tongue.gif
*Im a heavy trash talker on gears * tongue.gif

- John

Lol, I dont care. It's just the people who go crazy when you chainsaw or grenade tag them that turn me off. Or say that you're a cheater.

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
XxLeviathanxX
Jul 29 2007, 03:37 AM
I play GRAW2, Gears, and Rainbow Six Vegas. My Xbox is also broken and I am waiting for it to be repaired and shipped back. My gamertag is XxLeviathanxX by the way.

--------------------
RIP Dimebag-Heroes never die.

Xbox Live- ThePsYkoNXTdoor

13 on the field... 4-20 off the field.

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jul 30 2007, 04:51 PM
Do you absolutely have to have a router to set up Live? I was wondering if i could just hook up the ethernet cable from the 360 to the laptop...

--------------------

+Quote Post
RyanAW
Jul 30 2007, 05:16 PM
I play live once in a while, some call of duty3 and little gears. I also have a couple friends that are pretty good so if anyone wants to get a match goin...

-Ryan

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 30 2007, 07:07 PM
I have a quick question here:

I try connecting Live, but i cant. I have a router and still wont let me. My dad thinks we need a (AHH HOW DO U SAY IT IN ENLISH!?!?) Broadband router i think, the routers that come with 2 antenas. So he says he will get one soon. But meanwhile, we tried with an ethernet cable conected to the console and computer; and still nothing works. Any ideas?

Sorry for the long question after all. tongue.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
AliMo
Jul 30 2007, 07:11 PM
To you guys with the router problems, I'm not entirely sure if I understood the way you hooked it up, but you need to take the wire going from the modem to your computer and disconnect it. One end should go into your modem and the other to your xbox, now the xbox should have live but your computer can't go on the internet, with the router you can have both. Sorry if I just explained what you already knew and tried, but like I said I wasn't sure if you tried this.

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG4EX1 - Schecter Spitfire-6

Amp: Line6 SpiderIII 30W

Effects: PodXT Live

IPB Image

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 30 2007, 07:14 PM
QUOTE (AliMo @ Jul 30 2007, 12:11 PM) *
To you guys with the router problems, I'm not entirely sure if I understood the way you hooked it up, but you need to take the wire going from the modem to your computer and disconnect it. One end should go into your modem and the other to your xbox, now the xbox should have live but your computer can't go on the internet, with the router you can have both. Sorry if I just explained what you already knew and tried, but like I said I wasn't sure if you tried this.

i think we have the cable conected: ROUTER ----- CONSOLE

now, when we choose Test Xbox Live Connection...

i think its the NAT thats giving errors. Now, im NOT sure about this, i HAVENT tested the connection in alot of time, it might be NAT, it might be not. OR...NAT might not even exist huh.gif tongue.gif . Ill go check right now and come and post.

EDIT: Yes, turns out a thing such as NAT does exist tongue.gif . And the NAT is the one giving me trouble, all the other stuff work correctly, but when it gets to NAT in the "Test Xbox Live Connection" page, it cant go past there. Help appreciated. Thanks

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Jul 30 2007, 08:03 PM

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:30 AM