Songs Stuck In Memory
jstcrsn
Jun 14 2014, 07:31 PM
Learning Tone Master
Reading Rich's answer in another thread made me think about a song/songs that no matter how long its been since I played it.
It is still stuck in there. The second metal song I ever learned was Das ( for certain Germans that might be reading this) Crazy Train.
I wonder how I sounded seeing how I had only been playing a few months when I asked my teacher to teach it to me.
What about yours ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Jun 14 2014, 07:32 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Gitarrero
Jun 14 2014, 07:36 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
What germans might you be referring to?

I keep remembering old songs I used to play when I was 15 or 16 and that I haven't played since. And they are still there. Same is true for some lyrics.

Funny how these things keep stuck in your head but you can't remember where you put your car keys 1 minute ago.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jun 14 2014, 07:43 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jun 14 2014, 07:36 PM) *
What germans might you be referring to?

you wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:45 PM