> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

13 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Opetholic Technical Guitar Journey
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 27 2012, 10:37 PM
Instructor
OH man! What happened? sad.gif

Sorry you had to go through hard times Mert! Well, if you need assistance, just let me know!

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Nov 8 2012, 07:12 AM
Learning Guitar Lord
Hey C-Man smile.gif

I am now doing much better. Started again to practice. My hands are back to normal tongue.gif I will post something very soon. Also maybe a small surprise for you smile.gif

Hey check out the Rec Scoreboard for the average points on the difficulty of lessons completed wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 8 2012, 05:24 PM
Instructor
Hey there Guitar lord biggrin.gif Glad to hear your hands are better and waiting for the surprises biggrin.gif How are you otherwise mate?

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Nov 8 2012, 09:00 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 8 2012, 05:24 PM) *
Hey there Guitar lord biggrin.gif Glad to hear your hands are better and waiting for the surprises biggrin.gif How are you otherwise mate?

Hello C-Maestro smile.gif

Hehe if I am a guitar lord then what are you ?? A guitar God smile.gif Ok here is my surprise for you:

There are still some mistakes but in take 2 I will fix them. This piece is nice for me because it is easy enough and has lots of bending and vibrato.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 9 2012, 09:35 AM
Instructor
Wow! Duuuude biggrin.gif This is awesome!! There slight mishaps here and there but nothing major! You have improved A LOT! Mate, just take care to be as wide as possible everywhere and reach the correct pitches! Let's see number two and then get it in the REC zone!!

I'm so happy biggrin.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Nov 9 2012, 12:47 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 9 2012, 09:35 AM) *
Wow! Duuuude biggrin.gif This is awesome!! There slight mishaps here and there but nothing major! You have improved A LOT! Mate, just take care to be as wide as possible everywhere and reach the correct pitches! Let's see number two and then get it in the REC zone!!

I'm so happy biggrin.gif

Cosmin

Hey C-Maestro smile.gif
Man I am happy also smile.gif it is good to see that your instructor is happy with your progress, really smile.gif I am very happy to be at GMC and to be couched by a great guitar player like you and also the rest of the instructors, Ben and everyone ... I feel like I am really making some progress with my playing here..

Ok here is my second take. I think I corrected the mistakes in this take but still there could possibly be improvements

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 10 2012, 01:48 PM
Instructor
Glad to be able to help out man!

This take is definitely better and I think it technically correct! What you need now is MASSIVE playing with bends and vibrato to get a nice flowing touch - but this take is great REC material! Let's get it in there shall we? wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Nov 10 2012, 09:50 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Hey C-Maestro smile.gif

I prepared one more take. I will put this one in REC.. I really want to improve my feeling, vibrato and articulation in general and you are the perfect player to learn this from. I want to have this MASSIVE playing ability smile.gif . Let me know if you come up with some lesson for me, otherwise I will continue with Ben's Vibrato Odyssey No:2..

See you in the REC with this one smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 11 2012, 08:52 PM
Instructor
First of all, thanks again for choosing me to be at your side on this journey Mert!

Seconds, give yourself time with the vibrato and bends smile.gif You have a great talent for guitar playing and if you practice and explore, you will gain a high level of proficiency with the instrument. The next step? Getting the music inside you out into the world smile.gif

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Nov 26 2012, 10:13 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Hey C-Man smile.gif

How are you ?? I have a little surprise for you

Some vibrato action coming soon smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 27 2012, 09:43 AM
Instructor
Holy cow! O-man biggrin.gif

This is fabulous! Please re-record it in such a way that we can see your left hand as well and PLACE IT IN THE REC! biggrin.gif

Man u made my day!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Dec 1 2012, 03:34 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 27 2012, 09:43 AM) *
Holy cow! O-man biggrin.gif

This is fabulous! Please re-record it in such a way that we can see your left hand as well and PLACE IT IN THE REC! biggrin.gif

Man u made my day!

Cosmin

Hey C-man smile.gif Thank you ! Here is another take. You can see my fretting hand here. Also I tweaked my tone here, it is more dry. Ben was complaining about palm mutings so maybe here they sound better ?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 2 2012, 07:53 PM
Instructor
Hey O-man! This is great! What Ben meant (I think) is the fact that you don't have that heavy chug chug which is due to the fact that you still need to search a spot where the palm muting will offer that effect. Otherwise, as the french will say.. 'Chapeau bas!' biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Dec 2 2012, 07:57 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 2 2012, 07:53 PM) *
Hey O-man! This is great! What Ben meant (I think) is the fact that you don't have that heavy chug chug which is due to the fact that you still need to search a spot where the palm muting will offer that effect. Otherwise, as the french will say.. 'Chapeau bas!' biggrin.gif

Thank you Cosmin smile.gif I will put it in REC then.. For the GMC competition I picked a lesson I hope you will like. I am working on it. You won't see it until I post it in the competition page biggrin.gif So surprise hehe.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 3 2012, 08:35 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Dec 2 2012, 06:57 PM) *
Thank you Cosmin smile.gif I will put it in REC then.. For the GMC competition I picked a lesson I hope you will like. I am working on it. You won't see it until I post it in the competition page biggrin.gif So surprise hehe.

Hehe! I love surprises biggrin.gif But I'll see you in the REC first thing smile.gif

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jan 7 2013, 09:38 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Hey C-Maestro smile.gif

I was working on a take for your collaboration. Wanted to let you know what I have so far. I will polish it and play better and post it soon I hope smile.gif

Cheers,
Mert

Attached File  cosmin.mp3 ( 2.39MB ) Number of downloads: 83

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 8 2013, 09:24 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jan 7 2013, 08:38 PM) *
Hey C-Maestro smile.gif

I was working on a take for your collaboration. Wanted to let you know what I have so far. I will polish it and play better and post it soon I hope smile.gif

Cheers,
Mert

Attached File  cosmin.mp3 ( 2.39MB ) Number of downloads: 83

Hey Mert! Glad to hear from you in 2013 mate and also glad to know you want to join the ship for the collab biggrin.gif

The whole ensemble sounds very promising, but I would like you to tighten and clean it up and focus on getting those bends in pitch - you can post intermediary takes in here, but I would like you to post the final take in the collab thread smile.gif

If you have more questions, please do tell biggrin.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jan 24 2013, 08:24 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Hey Cosmin smile.gif

How are you doing ?? I am doing well. New year started off very fast for me, I have been very busy with work. But things are getting back to normal slowly.. For guitar, well, I haven't had much motivation lately. So in order to get over that I thought of giving myself a goal for 2013. So here is what I would like to achieve: you know my level and how I play pretty well now. Think of my alternate picking level. It may not be extremely good but I am happy about it and I can use AP very comfortably when I play, improvise or come up with a solo. My goal is to achieve same kind of level at sweep picking.. Will you help me achieve this goal in 2013 ? smile.gif I am looking for some suggestions to start working on this goal.. I think with your help I can master sweep picking ..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 25 2013, 09:58 AM
Instructor
Howdy Mert smile.gif If that's what you wish for, we'll go for it - I am sure that with your diligence, you can do a great job with this technique as well smile.gif

Let's start out by choosing a simple one and seeing a take on it so i may discover how you fare, ok?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Sweeps_Major_and_Minor/

then you can try this one from Muris - it's not the easiest thing, but it takes you through many situations smile.gif so I'd be happy if you would go at it slow at first, to get acquainted to the shapes smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...picking-lesson/

How does this sound to you mate?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jan 29 2013, 10:02 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Hey C-Maestro smile.gif

Thanks for the nice program! I am on it. I will make a recording for the first lesson you picked at a slow tempo so you see how I do.. Will be up here soon..

Cheers.

--------------------

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:28 AM