2 Pages V   1 2 >  
I Wanna Start One....., ((Post only uploads here))
leedbreak
Aug 5 2007, 12:05 AM
GMC:er
Ok, Uploads to this collaboration is officially closed. Mixing is really coming out nice and will be out in a couple of days. If I can pull this off the way I am trying, it is going to be pretty good. Thanks all.

Intro AudunESP ((Uploaded))

Rythem 1 chast ((Uploaded))

Rythem 2 Open Hemlok ((Uploaded))

Rythem 2 Open Andrew ((Uploaded))

Rythem 3 exorcyze ((Uploaded))

Rythem 3 Jeff ((Uploaded))

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by leedbreak: Sep 19 2007, 05:24 AM

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AudunESP
Aug 5 2007, 10:15 PM
Im already done with mine, would be cool if any otheres would participate! smile.gif
this is my second attempt to make a solo tongue.gif

[attachment=1196:attachment]

Edit:
this solo starts at the second bar of the backing.

Attached File  AboutTime_AudunESP__with_backing.mp3 ( 322.13K ) Number of downloads: 292

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by AudunESP: Aug 5 2007, 11:49 PM

--------------------
Scales = some boring stuff thats totally unnescesary to create cool music, liek, if ur stupid.

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 5 2007, 10:35 PM
QUOTE (AudunESP @ Aug 5 2007, 05:15 PM) *
Im already done with mine, would be cool if any otheres would participate! smile.gif
this is my second attempt to make a solo tongue.gif

[attachment=1196:attachment]

Edit:
this solo starts at the second bar of the backing.

Attached File  AboutTime_AudunESP__with_backing.mp3 ( 322.13K ) Number of downloads: 292

Good job man
I would participate but i dont have a way to record and load music on here.Even if i did i would still be lost in the process of getting on here. tongue.gif I would recommened turning the volume down just a bit on your part because it's louder than the backing track.That way in blends in more but good job

Shredmandan

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
AudunESP
Aug 5 2007, 11:55 PM
thanx smile.gif ill think of that next time.

by the way, this forum doesnt seem to be verry willing to have 2 attachements in 1 post, so ill post without backing here:Attached File  AboutTime_AudunESP.wav ( 2.89MB ) Number of downloads: 164

This post has been edited by AudunESP: Aug 5 2007, 11:59 PM

--------------------
Scales = some boring stuff thats totally unnescesary to create cool music, liek, if ur stupid.

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Aug 6 2007, 04:13 AM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 5 2007, 04:35 PM) *
Good job man
I would participate but i dont have a way to record and load music on here.Even if i did i would still be lost in the process of getting on here. tongue.gif I would recommened turning the volume down just a bit on your part because it's louder than the backing track.That way in blends in more but good job

Shredmandan

Well if you take the time to tab it, I or maybe someone else would play it providing it is not too hard cool.gif

--------------------
- leedbreak

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 6 2007, 05:33 AM
QUOTE (leedbreak @ Aug 5 2007, 11:13 PM) *
Well if you take the time to tab it, I or maybe someone else would play it providing it is not too hard cool.gif

Well since were on the subject maybe you can help me. smile.gif I'm not the smartest when it comes to all the computer and new technology sad.gif .I mean i know my share but there's still alot for me to learn.Ok i have an mp3 player that has a record function on it.I can record upto 2 min on it and play it on my computer.Could this work to load a solo on here or my playing?? It would hold me back from layering music with it but maybe if i recorded the lead you could layer the back track with it?If this would work i would need help getting it on here.So anybody out there including you leadbreak that can give me any advice lets here it biggrin.gif

Shredmandan

--------------------
My Gear

My Advice

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Aug 6 2007, 06:01 AM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 5 2007, 11:33 PM) *
Well since were on the subject maybe you can help me. smile.gif I'm not the smartest when it comes to all the computer and new technology sad.gif .I mean i know my share but there's still alot for me to learn.Ok i have an mp3 player that has a record function on it.I can record upto 2 min on it and play it on my computer.Could this work to load a solo on here or my playing?? It would hold me back from layering music with it but maybe if i recorded the lead you could layer the back track with it?If this would work i would need help getting it on here.So anybody out there including you leadbreak that can give me any advice lets here it biggrin.gif
Shredmandan

I am sure it all depends on what the MP3 player save it as. Mine saves recordings as some weird file like .svk. Main thing for now is to get something recorded and then move the file to your hard drive and see what it is named as. You might get lucky and just change the extension to mp3. But if your player save it as a .mp3 or a .wav or a .wma, then sure it would work pretty good.

--------------------
- leedbreak

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 6 2007, 06:05 AM
QUOTE (leedbreak @ Aug 6 2007, 01:01 AM) *
I am sure it all depends on what the MP3 player save it as. Mine saves recordings as some weird file like .svk. Main thing for now is to get something recorded and then move the file to your hard drive and see what it is named as. You might get lucky and just change the extension to mp3. But if your player save it as a .mp3 or a .wav or a .wma, then sure it would work pretty good.

Thanks i will try to get started on it tomorrow.Only thing is the samples to solo over are only around 10 seconds i think.I i will do my best and see what happens.
Thanks again
Shredmandan

--------------------
My Gear

My Advice

+Quote Post
chast
Aug 17 2007, 05:13 AM
Learning Roadie
Oh, I am sorry totally forgot about it, but I already have a small part.
Im going to post it as soon as it is finished.

Sorry again :/

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
exorcyze
Aug 19 2007, 03:47 AM
Here's mine, versions with and without the backing track.

Goes over the riff 3x.

All feedback is most welcome. This is my second official recorded attempt at a solo now after a couple months of trying to do lead, thanks to GMC, heh. =)

I hope we get more people in on this one - these collabs are a lot of fun, and give some focus to the lessons we should be practicing!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  about_time.mp3 ( 906.12K ) Number of downloads: 245
Attached File  about_time_backing.mp3 ( 906.12K ) Number of downloads: 251

--------------------

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Aug 20 2007, 09:56 AM
QUOTE (exorcyze @ Aug 18 2007, 09:47 PM) *
Here's mine, versions with and without the backing track.

Goes over the riff 3x.

All feedback is most welcome. This is my second official recorded attempt at a solo now after a couple months of trying to do lead, thanks to GMC, heh. =)

I hope we get more people in on this one - these collabs are a lot of fun, and give some focus to the lessons we should be practicing!

Dang dude >>> Very nice cool.gif , This Collaboration might turn out really nice if we just get a few more and looping up to three times is ok for all to do, thanks

--------------------
- leedbreak

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Aug 22 2007, 06:31 PM
Ok, I claim number 2 smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Aug 22 2007, 10:33 PM
ok done...

I chose number two x3

Thanks for the opportunity leedbreak smile.gif

Comments are more than welcome.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  02_HEMLOK.mp3 ( 909.46K ) Number of downloads: 207
Attached File  02_HEMLOK_WITH_BT.mp3 ( 934.35K ) Number of downloads: 214

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 23 2007, 07:02 AM
Moderation Policy Director
Here is my effort with a BT version for reference smile.gif Its number 2 x 3

Really nice mellow feel to this Leedbreak, I enjoyed it a lot cool.gif

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Aug 23 2007, 07:03 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  About_Time_Andrew_BT.mp3 ( 1.01MB ) Number of downloads: 274
Attached File  About_Time_Andrew.mp3 ( 966.17K ) Number of downloads: 201

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
chast
Aug 26 2007, 10:11 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey, I am sorry, that it took me so long to finish it :/
So here it is.
I only took it for one time, because I didnt get any ideas sad.gif
But: less is more tongue.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  about_time_gmc_chast.mp3 ( 317.58K ) Number of downloads: 217

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Aug 27 2007, 11:21 AM
Need 3 more. I invite some of you that have uploaded to do another one of the other rhythms, either way I would love to get the 3 more so it will be long enough, thanks all

cool.gif

This post has been edited by leedbreak: Aug 27 2007, 11:23 AM

--------------------
- leedbreak

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 27 2007, 11:29 AM
QUOTE (leedbreak @ Aug 27 2007, 06:21 AM) *
Need 3 more. I invite some of you that have uploaded to do another one of the other rhythms, either way I would love to get the 3 more so it will be long enough, thanks all

cool.gif

Im up for it smile.gif
I just dont know if i have a way to loop that beat 3 times to make your track atleast 30 sec.But im in if you need someone else. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My Gear

My Advice

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Aug 27 2007, 01:12 PM
i can do that for you when i get home from work unless someone else wants to?

Are you after rythm 1, 3 or outro?

--------------------

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 28 2007, 02:56 AM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Aug 27 2007, 08:12 AM) *
i can do that for you when i get home from work unless someone else wants to?

Are you after rythm 1, 3 or outro?

Im not sure man laugh.gif
Yeah if you could help me just get that track extnded and send it to me that would be great and i would do it.

--------------------
My Gear

My Advice

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Aug 28 2007, 04:51 AM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 27 2007, 08:56 PM) *
Im not sure man laugh.gif
Yeah if you could help me just get that track extnded and send it to me that would be great and i would do it.

Here is # 1 looped 3 times Attached File  X3_About_time_Rth_1.mp3 ( 986.23K ) Number of downloads: 199

shredmandan I will put you down as the last call on # 1

Oh and thanks to all for posting with and without backing as they both are needed to help the see the mix, I have started putting it together and it don't sound too bad so far.

This post has been edited by leedbreak: Aug 28 2007, 05:32 AM

--------------------
- leedbreak

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:11 AM