E-mail Warnings For Challenges, Collabs, Competitions, To help with oportunities
DaniHel
Apr 13 2009, 03:27 AM
Learning Tone Guru
Hi there.

I usually check out GMC though aint here all the time, even though im usually at the pc tongue.gif

Anywho, i more often than not miss the monthly challenges, the instructor collabs they make for us, etc.

So what do you guys think of some kind of e-mail warning that would be sent to our e-mail addresses when an instructor opened a thread that involves member participation.

So when instructor x opens the thread "Tapping Technique collab" or "Play this lesson for this prize", basicly any competition, challenge or collab, everyone would get an e-mail sent to them as soon as the instructor posted as to be notified imediately and then the member either shows interest or not.

Could work as some sort of mailing list that members could choose to receive or not.

I think it´s good as a way to show what oportunities and activities are going on, and a way to avoid any iniciative taken by the instructors to pass on the down for any reason.

One could apply it to lessons. For example i could check a box that says "When this instructor has a new lesson notify me by e-mail"

What do you guys think? Would be really useful for me at least!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:00 AM