Who Can Help Me, Need a theme song to loop
snackajacks
Sep 19 2012, 10:40 AM
GMC:er
hey guys, as you know I am doing a game architecture education and haven't forgotten about you , and I need your help smile.gif
can anybody loop this song in a way that nobody recognizes this transistion between the end and the start ?

So I need to loop it, and I can program it looping but where do I need to cut it to make it good ?

hope you guys can help me

Cheers

Marc

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Sep 19 2012, 11:06 AM
Learning Roadie
Knowing the temp helps, so you can put it in an audio application and see it in bars and beats. Then it's finding the right place musically where the end flows into the beginning. Can you post the music and we'll have a better idea

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 19 2012, 11:39 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Use non-destructive slip audio to help identify where you want the transition point and place the fade to cross on a zero intersection to avoid clicks. If there is a tempo shift between start of the song and the end you may need to timeshift the track appropriately using elastic audio/warp or something similar.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Sep 19 2012, 11:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF5bNOlGpFs&feature=fvst this theme, so it needs a loop

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 19 2012, 01:54 PM
Instructor
You could do this with any audio editor software like Soundforge or Audition. Do you have to loop the whole song?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Sep 19 2012, 03:50 PM
jup it is for a game background sound, the user will not notice that it loops, So I just need to know where to cut exactly, I know how I can set the loop but not where I need to cut because it will sound shabby

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 19 2012, 07:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Sep 19 2012, 11:50 AM) *
jup it is for a game background sound, the user will not notice that it loops, So I just need to know where to cut exactly, I know how I can set the loop but not where I need to cut because it will sound shabby

If you use Soundforge, you have to click where you want to start the loop, right click, snap to zero and then insert a marker (I think that you do it just click M key on your keyboard). Then go to where you want to end the loop and do the same (snap to zero + marker). No ou have a region selected delimited. Do a double click there to select the region and copy it into a new file. No you are ready to duplicate this take all the times that you need.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Sep 20 2012, 12:50 PM
yes I know how to loop, but I want to know where I need to cut it to make it sound right smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:36 PM