Ozzy, Korn, Black Label & Rata Blanca, Great show!
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 12 2008, 04:17 PM
Instructor
Hey! I'm glad to tell you that I'm going to see live Ozzy, Korn & Black Label Society live in Argentina on March 30th. smile.gif It's the first time that I'm going to see them so I'm very excited. Anyone have seen them live? It's a Rock Festival called Quilmes Rock. The last year I saw Aerosmith, Velvet Revolver, Keane, Phycodelic Furs and Evanescence in the same festival. This year the other international artist are Lenny Kravitz and Black rebel motorcycle but I will only go to the Ozzy's day.

One of the national bands that will play Ozzy's day is Rata Blanca. Here you have a link: Live on TV

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Feb 14 2008, 01:48 AM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Robin
Feb 12 2008, 04:26 PM
GMC:er
That sounds awesome. I have a friend that saw Ozzy last year, he is apparently in good shape and it was an awesome gig.
He managed to catch a pick with his mouth when Ozzy threw it out laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:29 PM