2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Star Wars
mattacuk
Jul 4 2008, 10:09 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Jul 4 2008, 09:49 AM) *
Spaceballs FTW!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 4 2008, 02:09 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Jul 4 2008, 12:49 AM) *
Spaceballs FTW!

Use the schwartz!

Ludicrous Speed!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jul 4 2008, 07:36 PM
The Dark Canuck
I've always been a fan of Star Wars but I'm an original Star Wars girl... The New Hope, Empire and Jedi. I did not enjoy Phantom Menace or Clones but Revenge of the Sith was a saving grace for the newer movies. I also did not enjoy the "extras" Lucas put in when the reissue of the origial three was released... if it ain't broke don't fix it IMO. But to add Hayden Christenson in at the end of Jedi when Luke sees Yoda, Obi Wan and his father was just plain awful... I know he was trying to tie in the new ones but it ruined Jedi for me.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 6 2008, 02:25 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Love SW - hate Midichlorians! Worst plot point ever ...

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 6 2008, 02:42 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jul 6 2008, 02:25 PM) *
Love SW - hate Midichlorians! Worst plot point ever ...

I find a good De-Chlorinator sorts those pesky things out! unsure.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
black and white
Jul 6 2008, 06:03 PM
GMC:er
Yeah, have to agree about the midichlorians...the concept just did not seem to ever get developed. Expected more, but who cares..............the new clone wars movie is coming out so that should satisfy us all.

Did any of you hear abot the new collectible book called Star Wars Frames.......I heard it was $4000 dollars.............

+Quote Post
kjutte
Jul 6 2008, 08:05 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jul 4 2008, 03:09 PM) *
Ludicrous Speed!!

Haha, I saw that movie once when I was a kid-> but I will never forget it.

+Quote Post
Nazgul
Jul 9 2008, 12:27 PM
QUOTE (black and white @ Jul 6 2008, 07:03 PM) *
the new clone wars movie is coming out so that should satisfy us all.

Yeah, I really hope it's gonna be a good film. And not too much about jedis. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Chuck Norris rules!

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Jul 10 2008, 01:44 PM
Instructor
I remembered there was a big fuzz here in Argentina amongs colectors, becouse some weird bad qualitty unofficial action figures that put in the box "Stars War" instead of "Star Wars" (you have to understand spanish and probably be from Argentina to apreciate the fun and the weirdness of the situation) and those things where like $200

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Jul 10 2008, 10:38 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
For me there can be only one running order...

The Empire strikes back
The return of the Jedi
Star Wars
The revenge of the Sith
The attack of the clones
The Phantom Menace... (is this really Star Wars? tongue.gif )

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:59 AM