5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Muris Just Wanted To Say
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 15 2007, 06:39 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (WTN @ Nov 15 2007, 12:37 AM) *
Let him answer. So in the future this might not be the best place to live - where are you going? Yes I am way off of topic but someone cannot just post this and get away with it.

I did answer...look a little bit up the page. rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 15 2007, 06:40 AM
Instructor
Ohh,please stop sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 15 2007, 06:41 AM
QUOTE (Muris @ Nov 15 2007, 12:40 AM) *
Ohh,please stop sad.gif

Ok, sorry Muris.

+Quote Post
WTN
Nov 15 2007, 06:43 AM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Nov 14 2007, 11:38 PM) *
Same here smile.gif
Its just opinions so we dont need to fight over it especially on a thread i made biggrin.gif

OK -no problem - let's talk guitar, which we all love. This is Muris's private stuff so lets leave it that way.

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 15 2007, 06:44 AM
QUOTE (WTN @ Nov 15 2007, 12:43 AM) *
OK -no problem - let's talk guitar, which we all love. This is Muris's private stuff so lets leave it that way.

I can agree to that.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 15 2007, 06:45 AM
Instructor
It doesn't matter what topic is,me,you or guitar.
This is just NOT the way to talk in my opinion. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Nov 15 2007, 06:48 AM
OKl
Lets talk about that sweet studio that your in on some of your youtube videos.I've never really seen an answer ,is that your studio??

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 15 2007, 06:51 AM
Instructor
Great then smile.gif

No,it's not my own,it's a property of a good friend of mine and we work together there all the time.
My place is more like home studio,basic kit to get instrumental work done,which is mostly that I do. smile.gif
And when I'm into larger project that needs vocal,miced stuff etc,I simply rent full-pro studio
or I sneak into one on the videos,for free of course. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
WTN
Nov 15 2007, 07:26 AM
QUOTE (Muris @ Nov 14 2007, 11:45 PM) *
It doesn't matter what topic is,me,you or guitar.
This is just NOT the way to talk in my opinion. smile.gif

Final question - If you had one country in the entire world to live in what would it be?

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 15 2007, 07:30 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Apologies Muris I missed the start of the shouting - so I'm a bit late to the party.

Nonetheless - guys remember that first you are on an instructors forum so have the courtesy to show them respect - one way is not to turn their forums in to shouting matches. I don't think Muris or any Instructor wants their forum turned in to a flame war.

Again apologies Muris for doing my Moderator bit on your forum.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 15 2007, 07:35 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (WTN @ Nov 15 2007, 07:26 AM) *
Final question - If you had one country in the entire world to live in what would it be?

Hard one. smile.gif

I believe it would be Bosnia,this is the place where I was born and raised.
And yeas,I always cry when I hear our national hymn even tho it doesn't have lyrics still,sadly...
But fortunately I don't have to choose only one country,do I?

Thanks for the post Tony,your words are always well appreciated!!!! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Nov 15 2007, 07:38 AM
QUOTE (Muris @ Nov 15 2007, 12:51 AM) *
Great then smile.gif

No,it's not my own,it's a property of a good friend of mine and we work together there all the time.
My place is more like home studio,basic kit to get instrumental work done,which is mostly that I do. smile.gif
And when I'm into larger project that needs vocal,miced stuff etc,I simply rent full-pro studio
or I sneak into one on the videos,for free of course. biggrin.gif

Man that studio looks real nice.I bet it's like the feeling a kid gets going into a toy store being in there tongue.gif .I could just hang out in a studio for days with some buddies smile.gif .Get away from everything and all the bills for just awhile that would be great

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 15 2007, 07:41 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Nov 15 2007, 07:38 AM) *
Man that studio looks real nice.I bet it's like the feeling a kid gets going into a toy store being in there tongue.gif .I could just hang out in a studio for days with some buddies smile.gif .Get away from everything and all the bills for just awhile that would be great

Just like that Dan,pure fun. smile.gif
Studio is an awesome place,sharing ideas,creating new music(good or less good),
having a good time with your friends,make few bucks etc.

Wish you the same one day tho!! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
WTN
Nov 15 2007, 07:43 AM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Nov 15 2007, 12:30 AM) *
Apologies Muris I missed the start of the shouting - so I'm a bit late to the party.

Nonetheless - guys remember that first you are on an instructors forum so have the courtesy to show them respect - one way is not to turn their forums in to shouting matches. I don't think Muris or any Instructor wants their forum turned in to a flame war.

Again apologies Muris for doing my Moderator bit on your forum.

Cheers,
Tony

Sorry, I have great respect for Muris - it's just that one post to me passed the boundaries - one cannot say the US (or their country) sucks - without a reply. Thanks.

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 15 2007, 07:46 AM
QUOTE (WTN @ Nov 15 2007, 01:43 AM) *
Sorry, I have great respect for Muris - it's just that one post to me passed the boundaries - one cannot say the US (or their country) sucks - without a reply. Thanks.

Yeah sorry about that also Tony. I too respect Muris and I would like to say sorry to WTN to because it didn't have to go that far.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 15 2007, 07:47 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (WTN @ Nov 15 2007, 07:43 AM) *

I believe we all left that behind tho.
Not sure how old we are here but I guess that young guys(including me sometimes)
used to say "sucks" without meaning anything that bad.
Of course it can be easily mistaken in forums,even with using smileys.

wink.gif
or cool.gif
or biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 15 2007, 08:16 AM
nice pattern of smileys there Muris smile.gif .

tongue.gif
smile.gif smile.gif
smile.gif laugh.gif smile.gif
smile.gif smile.gif
tongue.gif

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 15 2007, 08:17 AM
Instructor
Yeah,just trying to take control over the thread laugh.gif cool.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 15 2007, 08:28 AM
laugh.gif .
You've got it - and always did have - just excuse me my playing bad cop before mate smile.gif.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 15 2007, 09:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Nov 15 2007, 08:28 AM) *
laugh.gif .
You've got it - and always did have - just excuse me my playing bad cop before mate smile.gif.

No worries Tony smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:17 AM