Out Of Date Food !
Ben Higgins
Jan 10 2012, 05:45 PM
Instructor
Hey Guys, I was just eating a chicken and mushroom slice and started thinking - how many of you eat food even though it's 'out of date' ? What's the most out of date food you've eaten ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
jstcrsn
Jan 10 2012, 05:54 PM
Learning Tone Master
was eating salad at my in-laws a few weeks back and read the ranch dressing was 2 years out of date
but I choked it down, it didn't taste bad, but after I realized that , it was hard to swallow(literally)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 10 2012, 09:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jan 10 2012, 04:54 PM) *
was eating salad at my in-laws a few weeks back and read the ranch dressing was 2 years out of date
but I choked it down, it didn't taste bad, but after I realized that , it was hard to swallow(literally)

Ah man, I bet that ruined it a bit ! wink.gif

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jan 10 2012, 05:17 PM) *
At a pub where I used to be the Bar Manager, we were cleaning out the Cellar after a Flood and found a couple of old crates of Lager that were about 10 years or so past their Sell By date!! We opened a couple and tried them and found that it had re-fermented in the bottles! It poured like syrup, tasted a bit like Barley Wine and was about 5 x stronger than it should have been!!!

HAHAHA.. and of course you didn't just look at it and think 'You know what, we won't drink that..'. You didn't do the sensible thing and pour it away..... ooooooh nooooo laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 09:45 AM