A Day In The Life Of?
Azzaboi
Jan 27 2014, 09:24 PM
GMC:er
A day in the life of?

How do you go about spending your average day?

This is more an interest than experiment of how different people around the world tend to spend their average day to day lives. Seems most of us tend to stick and develop a cycle of routines around us for structure and comfort. Feel free to add as little or as much as you want about your own lifestyle, quirks, impulsive and behaviour patterns. What do you love to do, hate but do anyways, and want to or have change in life?

A day in the life of... Aaron H

No alarm clock, aww man still wake up at 7am and instantly get up even on the weekend - On the dot each morning, this has been programmed into the body clock as a kid waking up for school, but has gone to the point where even if I went to bed at 4:30am, I'll still wake at 7am and not want to sleep-in at all! Sometimes I just wish I could sleep in a bit.

My little jack russell dog managed to somehow survive yet another night at the foot of my bed (hopefully not kicked off) because in the mornings my bed tends to looks like a bomb shell hit it, blankets all over the place.

Zombie walk to the bathroom, still in my pj boxers. Not at all tired as such, but rather in an automatic motion process.

I don't drink coffee or sodas, but take a high caffeine hit / metabolism boost from 'Green Coffee Bean Extract'. It's basically like drinking 3 standard cups of raw coffee, but in pill form, pretty much as soon as awake. Ugh, I'm awake - feel like I could jog the entire block or take the dog for a run!!!

Get dressed, do hair, etc. Curse you metro-sexual behaviour, spend a while on getting the hair just right.

About 30 minutes, then go grab some breakfast. This is on an average day 6x egg whites cooked with lemon juice, a bit of cheese, onion and chicken, etc - into an omelette (for a protein hit), whole grain or instant rolled oats with a few berries.

With breakfast I also take 1 Vita Freak pack (this is 2x Multi-Vitamin, 2x Multi-Mineral, 2x Amino Acid Complex, Antioxidant, Immune Support, Digestive Support, Cognitive Support, Cardiovascular support, and 2x Absorption). Most vitamin pills are a waste and simply go straight through you, but these I believe do make a difference with absorption helpers as well.

By now, you probably worked out I'm a bit of a health freak. My mum is a fitness/heath care instructor, and well it's rubbed off onto me later in my teens. I use to be a really skinny runt of a kid without any muscles. Got tired of being picked on at school and now I do P90X at the gym 5 times a week and got a bit of upper body, do some free running and stay quite active.

Take a protein shake (Myofusion ProBiotic) with water pre-workout. If I've not been too lazy, spend a hour at the gym followed by an electrolyte replacement drink.

Lunch is normally a lean meat with salad. I tend to avoid carbs (white bread, pastry, etc) and boost up on proteins.

I previously use to go really down hill from here on to be honest... as a rather popular kid, got involved in the wrong crowds and peer-pressure, use to smoke up some weed and do underage drinking for the rest of the day and/or throughout the night - I regret that and what a complete waste reversing all which I've previously done to remain healthy. Be a complete shit and finding trouble just for fun at night. For example: We would hang out on the school roof, smoking a blunt, then running like crazy away from the cops after tripping the silent alarm - even to the point of getting a k9 unit chasing us down. I had to think really hard, ditch a number of friends who I use to smoked with and break that habit completely avoiding it. So these day, I don't have as many friends as I use to, but more closer, true ones.

Finally my day actually starts and go hang out with some good friends these days. Activities vary but might go skateboard at the park or surf at the beach. NZ is surrounded with beaches. Might go watch a movie or net cafe, late at night. I keep pretty fit and healthy, which I guess keeps me out of trouble. I've left that previous crap behind me now for good.

Thought out the day play quite a bit of PC, use to console but not any more. PC is way better! Love competitive online gaming, mostly Counter Strike, Dota 2, and Team Fortress 2, etc. I can end up spending way too many hours on this. I would probably be a pro guitarist if I spend that much time instead towards it!

Yeah I play a bit of guitar, try for at least 1 hour a day. Might tie this into playing Rocksmith on PC. Practice for most, with a jam or two afterwards. Seems my neighbour plays the drums from next door, we can hear each other and so sometimes I jam a bit with him, even though we aren't close or really even know each other. Never really got to the point of an actual band, but sometimes do a bit of busking on the city streets by myself. To be honest, I don't really like an audience when I play, which is a major problem when attempting to be a guitarist. I tend to get a little subconscious and focus too much upon not making mistakes, therefore I make them. I play best in my room away from distracts, when just not really caring but more feeling it and making up whatever comes my way.

Hate TV commercials, but parents refuse to pay for television. So I got them TiVO for Christmas. Shh, don't tell them but it's more for me! The best thing I could possibly get and quite cheap too. It basically learns and records your favourite movies/shows and you can get a season pass to record all of them if you like. Record TV, pick what you like to watch whenever, and then fast forward those stupid ads.

Actually studying at University in IT, mainly web design and media. My dad does 3D animations for his work and I've always been interested in that and all things PC. For fun, developed a few websites and small games, etc. Part-time work however is being a part-time clothing model for some magazine. Awkward job for a dude, but makes the cash which I end up spending back into a number of investments.

I never really purchased crappy small items in my entire life, rather research and purchase just a few expensive ones which I think I'll use regularly. This is pretty much a PC gaming machine, guitar dream rig, skateboard and surfboard. My life revolves around using them daily.

Still live at home with my parents, but have a rental property and planning to move into it hopefully within a few more years of paying off the mortgage.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Jan 27 2014, 09:26 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Azzaboi   A Day In The Life Of?   Jan 27 2014, 09:24 PM
- - metalheadlady   I don't have nearly as much to say about my da...   Jan 28 2014, 05:18 AM
- - Cosmin Lupu   For me... usually waking up around 7.30 or 8, it r...   Jan 28 2014, 09:44 AM
- - Monica Gheorghevici   My alarm clock sound at 5:00 AM (including in week...   Jan 28 2014, 09:49 AM
- - Azzaboi   Really interesting lifestyles, most including myse...   Jan 28 2014, 08:53 PM
|- - Cosmin Lupu   [quote name='Azzaboi' date='Jan 28 201...   Jan 29 2014, 08:41 AM
nnn
- - metalheadlady   The bells at the beginning terrify me every mornin...   Jan 28 2014, 09:08 PM
- - Azzaboi   @metalheadlady - Haha I bet - My worst alarm clock...   Jan 28 2014, 09:28 PM
- - Monica Gheorghevici   @Azzaboi - Thanks for video, very interesting I ...   Jan 29 2014, 08:51 AM
|- - Cosmin Lupu   QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jan 29 2014, 07...   Jan 29 2014, 09:48 AM
|- - metalheadlady   QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 29 2014, 08:48 A...   Jan 30 2014, 12:08 AM
nnn
nnn
- - Monica Gheorghevici   QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 29 2014, 08:48 A...   Jan 29 2014, 09:58 AM
- - Azzaboi   @Cosmin - I will look into the samurai swordsmansh...   Jan 29 2014, 11:14 AM
- - Cosmin Lupu   I have a special permit to carry my sword - but it...   Jan 29 2014, 11:21 AM
- - Azzaboi   Comfortable to sit on?!?!!! Haha, ...   Jan 30 2014, 01:09 AM
|- - metalheadlady   QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Jan 30 2014, 12:09 AM) C...   Jan 30 2014, 02:56 AM
nnn
- - Cosmin Lupu   I for one like being in good shape, so that I may ...   Jan 30 2014, 08:22 AM
- - Azzaboi   @metalheadlady - You would probably hate me as the...   Jan 31 2014, 05:44 PM
|- - Cosmin Lupu   QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Jan 31 2014, 04:44 PM) @...   Feb 1 2014, 09:18 AM
nnn
- - metalheadlady   Well there are exceptions, I'm not saying if y...   Feb 1 2014, 12:47 AM
- - SpaseMoonkey   As my world turns, I'm pretty much a boring he...   Feb 1 2014, 12:19 PM
- - Azzaboi   @Cosmin - Note to self, I need to read more books....   Feb 1 2014, 09:51 PM
|- - SpaseMoonkey   QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Feb 1 2014, 03:51 PM) @S...   Feb 2 2014, 08:03 AM
nnn
- - Cosmin Lupu   I have no clue man I mean, I haven't played a...   Feb 2 2014, 09:47 AM
- - Azzaboi   @SpaseMooonkey - I heard of that, kicking all proc...   Feb 3 2014, 07:49 PM
|- - SpaseMoonkey   QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Feb 3 2014, 01:49 PM) @S...   Feb 3 2014, 09:57 PM
|- - Cosmin Lupu   QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Feb 3 2014, 06:49 PM) Co...   Feb 4 2014, 08:43 AM
nnn
- - Azzaboi   @SpaseMoonkey - Your body does realise when it...   Feb 4 2014, 01:23 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:22 PM