> NAH this can't be...

... the opportunity of your lifetime to learn guitar? - It is, but only if you do one of the following:

* Send me a pm and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

-- Sinisa

Harmonic Key Change Lesson
JTaylor
Mar 13 2012, 08:48 PM
Apprentice Roadie
Hi Sinisa!
Been practicing your new lesson for a few days. I'm only through about half of it, but would you mind giving it a listen and tell me how you think it is, what areas need improving, etc? As I said before, I'm not comfortable with barre chords or arpeggios (beyond very simple stuff) so this is definitely taking some work. I really like the tune though! Thanks, Jon

[attachment=26707:Sinis_Ce...w_Lesson.wav]
PS: I have no idea why it left the "a" off your first name when it uploaded rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by JTaylor: Mar 13 2012, 09:23 PM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
JTaylor
Mar 15 2012, 11:26 AM
Apprentice Roadie
Hi Sinisa!
It is becoming so very clear why you professionals have several guitars now! smile.gif A quick question: if you played this piece with the guitar on your left leg, do you feel that barring the chords is harder? Though I have always been a "left leg" player, just last night I decided to try to get used to it on my right to give me some added leverage.I am left-handed but play right-handed. Reaching is not a problem as I am 77 inches tall but I heard it is easier to barre if the elbow is kept closer. I never paid much attention to how sloppy my barre chords must have been, until this lesson where every note is heard. I also noticed that you barre with only one finger (for instance A#, where you barre it with your pinky). I am doing the barre with my ring finger. Should I keep it the way it is, switch to pinky, use three fingers, or is that something that is just preference? Great lesson again! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 08:19 AM