Recording Help?
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 29 2007, 06:47 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey,

So our band is thinking of making a demo but we need something to record ourselves with first. What could we use to record the whole band? We don't want an amazing recording but not a terrible sounding recording either? Please help, what do we need to buy?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 29 2007, 03:06 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Buy studio time!

you can always try recording with a minidisk wrapped in a sock or something. My buddy recorded our live session like that, with drums through a PA and the minidisk BEHIND all speakers where it's rather quiet.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 29 2007, 07:16 PM
GMC Founder
If you don't want to spend lots of timing learning about recording techniques I suggest you buy a digital multitrack recorder such as the boss BR-600 smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Jan 29 2007, 10:56 PM
GMC:er
We use n-track studio. free demo version at fasoft.com We bought the full version -$42.00.

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 31 2007, 05:34 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey everyone, thanks

We're thinking about buying that boss BR-600 (thanks kris) but what exactly is this? will it record us?

ALESIS MULTIMIX6FX MIXER

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:32 AM