Totally Irrational Things To Buy ?
Ben Higgins
Aug 27 2012, 10:02 AM
Instructor
Ok, this is a hypothetical question, but if you had the money what would you buy that is totally irrational / pointless / crazy just because you could ?

I want to get an old ship's engine and just have it in a shed so I can start it up every now and again. Invite some friends over and stand there and look at it..

If you're wondering why I have a sudden interest in marine propulsion it's because I caught the end of a cool programme on tv called Mighty Ships and it was really interesting. I started looking into what sort of engines ships had because I didn't know and.... well, they're big. Some up to 14cylinders..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 27 2012, 12:33 PM
Instructor
I would probably not buy useless stuff, because I am a minimalist maniac laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 27 2012, 12:38 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 27 2012, 11:33 AM) *
I would probably not buy useless stuff, because I am a minimalist maniac laugh.gif

I must agree with you on this!
Some people say that i'm ascetic,but i don';t think quite laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Aug 27 2012, 12:38 PM

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Aug 27 2012, 12:50 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
Hmmm, for me that would be guitars, a couple of guitars, and after that some guitars. Along with this some more gaming computers and maybe a Ferrari wink.gif Oh, and a couple of guitars maybe

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 27 2012, 01:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Aug 27 2012, 12:50 PM) *
Along with this some more gaming computers and maybe a Ferrari wink.gif

Good call !! I'm with you there ! wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:54 PM