11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
The Amazing Gmc T-shirt Design Contest, Amazing Prizes to be Won!
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 20 2007, 12:24 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (jeff @ Oct 19 2007, 05:22 PM) *
I have a broken pic and two rusty strings to offer. How about that and this entry?

[attachment=2153:attachment]

Do I win? biggrin.gif

Come on guys sure you can beat Jeff's generous ( rolleyes.gif ) 'gift' tongue.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 20 2007, 12:25 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (jeff @ Oct 19 2007, 07:22 PM) *
I have a broken pic and two rusty strings to offer. How about that and this entry?

Do I win? biggrin.gif

Wow, that's pretty cool Jeff - if that is indicative of the general standard of entries we'll be getting I'm pretty excited smile.gif As of now I can honestly say that this is the winning entry, but you need to upload it to the official thread laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Jeff
Oct 20 2007, 12:33 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 19 2007, 06:25 PM) *
Wow, that's pretty cool Jeff - if that is indicative of the general standard of entries we'll be getting I'm pretty excited smile.gif As of now I can honestly say that this is the winning entry, but you need to upload it to the official thread laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif Yes, I worked very hard on that! I'll post the color version to the official thread. We do want it to look professional.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 20 2007, 12:35 AM
GMC Founder
WOW we have already got a nominee!! laugh.gif

I just want to add that I will of course be listening to what the instructors and seniors have got to say about the instructor t-shirt. smile.gif

Now we are hoping to see some awesome designs!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Street Musician
Oct 20 2007, 02:24 AM
Eh... The thing is I kinda suck at photoshoping etc.. But Ill sure give it a try in my spare time!

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Oct 20 2007, 02:24 AM
All im asking is that can the t-shirts be Crewnecks?

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Street Musician
Oct 20 2007, 02:53 AM
May I request a picture of Kristofers face in grey and white? I just got a nice idea for a T.

+Quote Post
javari
Oct 20 2007, 02:58 AM
QUOTE (jammer91 @ Oct 20 2007, 01:07 AM) *
lol
My photoshopping sucks and so does my droawing stick people....

This is going to be hard (ill still try though).

Now heres a photoshop question:

How do you get the lasso tool to cut propely with a mouse. I get these edges and stuff cause my hand shakes around curved surafes.

Do we use a T-shirt as a background?

Use the pen tool and the convert the path to a selection.

--------------------
Guitars: Fender US standard Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Amps: Fender Princeton Recording Amp, H&K Statesman Dual EL84
Effects: Pod XT, Keeley TS808, Keeley DS-1, RAT

+Quote Post
Ayen
Oct 20 2007, 03:10 AM

BACK:

Not really happy with it, but its a decent placeholder. Pic in the center is taken directly from the sign up page, I think...

For Instructors

And out of boredom, I'm throwing this in (not as an entry though).

This post has been edited by Ayen: Oct 20 2007, 03:43 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 20 2007, 03:44 AM
QUOTE (Ayen @ Oct 19 2007, 10:10 PM) *

BACK:

Not really happy with it, but its a decent placeholder. Pic in the center is taken directly from the sign up page, I think...

For Instructors

Nice! But if you are done, upload it to the uploads thread!

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Owen
Oct 20 2007, 05:31 AM
I spent the last 3 hours drawing mine with my computer mouse biggrin.gif

I'm quite pleased with my efforts smile.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Robin
Oct 20 2007, 05:34 AM
I must apologize for commenting in the other threads, didnt really think aboot it.

QUOTE (Owen @ Oct 20 2007, 04:31 AM) *
I spent the last 3 hours drawing mine with my computer mouse biggrin.gif

I'm quite pleased with my efforts smile.gif

Owen, your design made me laugh. "Better than air guitar"

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 20 2007, 05:36 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Oct 20 2007, 12:34 AM) *
I must apologize for commenting in the other threads, didnt really think aboot it.

Its ok, I mercilessly deleted it! And all the other threads saying you shouldn't have posted wink.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 20 2007, 05:38 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 19 2007, 10:36 PM) *
Its ok, I mercilessly deleted it! And all the other threads saying you shouldn't have posted wink.gif

All the other threads? huh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 20 2007, 05:39 AM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Oct 20 2007, 12:38 AM) *
All the other threads? huh.gif

Posts not threads ...

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 20 2007, 05:39 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Ayen @ Oct 20 2007, 04:10 AM) *

BACK:

For Instructors

Great! smile.gif

Reminder: We want "guitarmasterclass.net" to be high up for the instructors' T-shirts, in order for it to be visible in the lessons!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 20 2007, 05:50 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Great idea kris! excellent how your going to give away the Pocket Pod

Just wish i had something more than hand drawn pictures sad.gif

+Quote Post
Owen
Oct 20 2007, 05:52 AM
Uncreator, you'll be judging the members one anyway wontcha? smile.gif

Anyways, you've already got seniorship man biggrin.gif thats your cookies and cream wink.gif

This post has been edited by Owen: Oct 20 2007, 05:52 AM

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 20 2007, 05:53 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I wouldnt win anyway, my computer art skills arent as good as the ones on here, I really like the instructor one that says "The Guitar Elite" or someting, that was badass.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 20 2007, 06:04 AM
Hey guys, just so we don't miss out on the fun of commenting on designs, feel free to post your designs here first or as well smile.gif

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Oct 20 2007, 06:04 AM

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:27 AM