I Could Really Use Some Help, working on a chord progression
-Zion-
May 7 2009, 08:13 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi all...

I've been working on a chord progression, and suddenly it took a hold of me, and i've been thinking about it and working on it ever since.. It's soo much fun making music..

As i have no-one around me to share my artistic creation, I could really use some input from all of you..

This is my first try to make something "real", but please comment on everything..

whats bad, whats good, what could be better, what should be removed etc..

i had an improvised solo on it at first, but then tonight i just laid down a picking pattern all over the track.. i am not sure whether this should actually be the vocals or the actual solo (although if solo just make do it once, and not clutter the whole track)

no idea.. so please.. comment comment comment.. is it possible to make this into a "real" song?? rolleyes.gif

Here it is. please have a listen..

also same progression but with improvised solo (this was made first, and i dont really like the solo except from around 0:35 -> 0:45)

Thanks in advance

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:41 PM