Final Fantasy Cover
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 14 2023, 03:09 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey y'all!

I have posted this before on my "band" YouTube (it's just me on my own, really), but since I wanted to merge my personal YouTube account and my band YouTube I had to start moving some content around and have started posting some older videos on my main personal account. Since there's no way to merge two channels I have to move content between them this way.

It has given me a reason to share this one again though, and I like how it turned out, so perhaps it's worth sharing! Enjoy!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Feb 14 2023, 04:51 PM
Learning Tone Master
I remember seeing this video 1-2 years ago. The game's story gave me that flashback. If I am not mistaken, we spoke then about your keyboard sound, which I love because it's similar to my favorite preset from my Roland Juno Stage.
I really enjoyed seeing this video again and I still think it sounds and looks awesome!!! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
FreePizza
Feb 14 2023, 11:19 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Very cool man! Like so many, I have such fond memories of FFVII and this track brings them all back. You did a bang-up job of this. Thanks for sharing.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 15 2023, 06:40 PM
GMC:er
Great to see this again! I think it's a great idea to merge your youtube pages into one thing. Very well produced and played!!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 17 2023, 06:12 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Feb 14 2023, 05:51 PM) *
I remember seeing this video 1-2 years ago. The game's story gave me that flashback. If I am not mistaken, we spoke then about your keyboard sound, which I love because it's similar to my favorite preset from my Roland Juno Stage.
I really enjoyed seeing this video again and I still think it sounds and looks awesome!!! smile.gif

Thank you for your kinds words, Monica! Yeah, I like the sound too! I honestly forget what preset I used, but it must have been something in Omnisphere. I wonder if I still have the project files. I tried to make it sound sort of "modern dark steampunk" to match the setting of the game.

QUOTE (FreePizza @ Feb 15 2023, 12:19 AM) *
Very cool man! Like so many, I have such fond memories of FFVII and this track brings them all back. You did a bang-up job of this. Thanks for sharing.

One of my best gaming experiences in my life. I played it SO much as well. smile.gif I still want to do some more covers like these, but it's a lot of work compared to a quick random guitar solo video laugh.gif Thank you for your nice comment!

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 15 2023, 07:40 PM) *
Great to see this again! I think it's a great idea to merge your youtube pages into one thing. Very well produced and played!!

Thank you, Todd! Yeah, I had been thinking about it for a long time, as I think some of my subscribers from the Cloudburzt channel wasn't on my "Storm Linnebjerg (Cloudburzt)" channel and vice versa. I initially thought it would be better to keep more official releases in one channel, but heck, I'm the only guy behind it, so might as well take all the views to my main channel smile.gif

This post has been edited by Storm Linnebjerg: Feb 17 2023, 06:10 AM

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:13 PM