First Song I Wrote, Badgerigar (Not Budgerigar)
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 22 2008, 10:17 AM
GMC:er
So I was a bit silly when I was younger and wrote a song that was awful lol but for some annoying reason everybody loved it and we haven't been able to take it from set since. It's our "hit" song. Add an s on the front and you'll get what I think. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Organised_Confusion___Badgerigar.mp3 ( 9.04MB ) Number of downloads: 120

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
visi0n
Feb 22 2008, 11:17 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Well its nice for you first song smile.gif i enjoyed listening it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
kuyabic
Feb 25 2008, 07:18 PM
That was actually a pretty good tune. You know what they say, "You are your own worst critic." By the way, what's a badgerigar?

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 25 2008, 07:22 PM
QUOTE (kuyabic @ Feb 25 2008, 06:18 PM) *
That was actually a pretty good tune. You know what they say, "You are your own worst critic." By the way, what's a badgerigar?

It is a made up creature that is supposed to be a genetic mutation of a budgie and a badger. It isn't necessarily about a Badgerigar though with the lyrics. It is taking a dig at scientists who want to clone animals and saying that it could lead to creating something dangerous and it also as a dual meaning of not underestimating something you know nothing about. So a new creation just because it is a mutation of two pretty soft animals to humans doesn't mean the final creation will necessarily be soft.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Feb 27 2008, 09:31 PM
Instructor
Very nice, liked the acoustic stuff in the beginning smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:45 AM