11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
World Cup (football!), any guesses?
Gus
Jun 11 2010, 06:38 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 10 2010, 07:12 PM) *
Yeah! I'm very anxious for this world cup!! I think that Argentina vs Brazil in the final would be fantastic! smile.gif

In that case I just hope you are not luckier than me tongue.gif

Just watched the first game. Awaiting the second now cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gus: Jun 11 2010, 06:38 PM

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jun 12 2010, 01:20 AM
The Dark Canuck
Watched both games today. Was so routing for RSA, wish they had a pulled out another goal. And I was a little disappointed that France drew with Uruguay but enjoyed both games immensly... although those vuvuzela's make it sound like the stadium is under attack by an agree swarm of bees...

Looking forward to England and the USA tomorrow. Routing for England in this one I must admit, hope Rooney has a good game smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jun 12 2010, 03:09 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
LoL Pedja.. smile.gif But you do look like Rooney smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Jun 12 2010, 03:34 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I'm confused by this game. Where is the ice, and where are their sticks?

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
superize
Jun 12 2010, 11:22 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
It will be interesting to see what Argentina can do today

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
zen
Jun 12 2010, 01:04 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Aha .... the world game ... Following it this year.

As long as they don't fake dive and act/cry like little bi!@#$s for a freekick/penalty ... that's just lame smile.gif

This post has been edited by zen: Jun 12 2010, 01:10 PM

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jun 12 2010, 03:14 PM
Instructor
less than 15 minutes for our first game, can't wait more!!! XD
I think we got a great team this time, but in this game, fortune has so many faces...

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 12 2010, 03:49 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Just watching right now...man Lian, the argentinian team plays awesome...I mean, I thought they would do so, but still I'm amazed!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
SubbedChris
Jun 12 2010, 04:02 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (SubbedChris @ Jun 10 2010, 04:44 PM) *
Awesome!! I will also be watching all the games! I hope Greece gets a satisfying place this time tongue.gif

As I foresaw,the results of today's match are satisfactory laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jun 12 2010, 04:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jun 12 2010, 11:49 AM) *
Just watching right now...man Lian, the argentinian team plays awesome...I mean, I thought they would do so, but still I'm amazed!

and we are not playing well yet!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 12 2010, 05:26 PM
Instructor
Argentina won!! I'm so happy! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jun 12 2010, 05:26 PM
Instructor
Argentina has Messi in form which is great! Huguain is out of shape, same thing goes for Tevez, but Messi will lead the way no doubt smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 12 2010, 06:08 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Well, they started better than they played the rest of the game...they could have won 5 - 0...

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jun 13 2010, 09:18 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 12 2010, 11:26 AM) *
Argentina won!! I'm so happy! smile.gif

I don't watch TV at home, but was at my Sister's house. Enjoyed the Argentina Nigeria game. I was for Argentina because of you guys, I don't know of anyone from Nigeria.

I liked the US England game. England has better players, but the US played good defense after the first 4 minutes, and they have a really good goal keeper, so they hung in. Pretty good for us.

I think the English are mostly down, but a lot of times teams start of slow. They might go a long way. I will be happy if the US gets out of the first round. But some of those teams have the athletes (such as Argentina), and maybe you get lucky, but I am realistic, you can't get lucky enough to go to the final rounds unless you have the top athletes, and we don't.

+Quote Post
superize
Jun 14 2010, 02:50 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I really enjoyed watching the Netherland-Denmark game.....

And i manage to get the right score on my bet so i also won some money from it

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Jesse
Jun 14 2010, 04:04 PM
Meh, the dutch played weak... they can do much better, or maybe they can't. I feel bad for S poullsen who got the own goal, it wasn't his fault, he headed the ball away and it bounced of some other danish dude's back!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
superize
Jun 14 2010, 08:44 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Paraguay is currently leading over Italy 1-0 after the first half

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 14 2010, 08:49 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Is it just my imagination or did the german team play the best football so far tongue.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
superize
Jun 14 2010, 08:57 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jun 14 2010, 09:49 PM) *
Is it just my imagination or did the german team play the best football so far tongue.gif

they sure did.... But they scored one goal to much..

My bet was 3-0

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jun 15 2010, 12:35 PM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jun 14 2010, 02:49 PM) *

They looked that way to me.

I have just taken an interest in this, of course not the traditional top sport in the US, but I have enjoyed it, for the first time in my life.

Except for those obnoxious buzzing things the South Africans do. I was glad to see that is just them, you don't all do that. In my life, I have never seen fans so annoying, and in a way that has no coolness to it at all. Just a constant drone like a swarm of bees. I don't think those fans are even watching the game. I think they are just like little kids playing with a loud toy, annoying everyone. I like great fans, and crowd noises. Like when the English fans burst into God Save the Queen to inspire there team, that was neat, and you could see the team was inspired (fortunately not inspired enough though). But having to listen to an annoying drone like a swarm of bees by an audience with the po dunk 83rd ranked team in the world? They would not even be there if they were not hosting, they should not be annoying people like that. Just obnoxious. I understand this started in the 90's. A sacrosanct tradition, right.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Jun 15 2010, 12:43 PM

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:25 PM