Any Bfmv Fans
liveOASISforever
Jan 12 2014, 10:43 AM
GMC:er
Here is Bullet For My valentine latest song raising hell. I am really liking it and they have said there next album is going to be more like there first two which is a good thing. smile.gif

What do you think about this song

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 12 2014, 04:28 PM
Instructor
Nice! Is this the actual video or a sort of a live studio recording?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jan 12 2014, 04:49 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 12 2014, 03:28 PM) *
Nice! Is this the actual video or a sort of a live studio recording?

I think its the actual video Cosmin. Its pretty much just letting the fans know what the next album is going to be like because they got a lot of hate for their previous album Temper Temper. smile.gif

This post has been edited by liveOASISforever: Jan 12 2014, 04:50 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 13 2014, 12:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (liveOASISforever @ Jan 12 2014, 03:49 PM) *
I think its the actual video Cosmin. Its pretty much just letting the fans know what the next album is going to be like because they got a lot of hate for their previous album Temper Temper. smile.gif

I'm not that much into this band, quite honestly, but I likethe idea of live studio recordings and there's one song that I used to listen to a long time ago:

This one sounds different smile.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jan 13 2014, 12:35 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 13 2014, 02:42 PM
Instructor
I like this band. I was amazed by "The Poison". Then their career has been more irregular. I still like songs from their newer albums, but the first one was so good. This new song is VERY promising. Thanks for sharing. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jan 13 2014, 03:47 PM
Tone Seeker
I think I have already answered couple of simililar threads about B4MV ph34r.gif

But here goes...I like 2 first albums and 3. is ok but this new one is lacking something...maybe it's because Matt's voice have changed too much (due to voice problems and operation) or the band have evolved. I have seen them live 3 or 4 times and they definitely have metal groove going on.

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jan 13 2014, 06:35 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 13 2014, 11:34 AM) *
I'm not that much into this band, quite honestly, but I likethe idea of live studio recordings and there's one song that I used to listen to a long time ago:

This one sounds different smile.gif

Yeah thats a great song smile.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 13 2014, 01:42 PM) *
I like this band. I was amazed by "The Poison". Then their career has been more irregular. I still like songs from their newer albums, but the first one was so good. This new song is VERY promising. Thanks for sharing. smile.gif

I agree Gabriel this does sound very promising. I am really looking forward to their next album. A have already listened to this song about 20 times and love it more and more each time I listen smile.gif

QUOTE (WeePee @ Jan 13 2014, 02:47 PM) *
I think I have already answered couple of simililar threads about B4MV ph34r.gif

But here goes...I like 2 first albums and 3. is ok but this new one is lacking something...maybe it's because Matt's voice have changed too much (due to voice problems and operation) or the band have evolved. I have seen them live 3 or 4 times and they definitely have metal groove going on.

Totally agree with you here mate.I think the operation Matt had is restricting him from doing what he did in previous albums.Maybe he is scared in damaging it again and going through what he did

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 14 2014, 08:45 AM
Instructor
I've seen them live last year, opening for Rammstein.. It was a cool gig, I suppose smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 14 2014, 12:44 PM
Instructor
I think that there are news about this band at GMC frontpage... cool.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jan 14 2014, 05:38 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 14 2014, 11:44 AM) *

You are the man Gabriel smile.gif Thanks

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 15 2014, 09:06 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 14 2014, 11:44 AM) *

Haha! Talk about timing smile.gif Good one Gabe!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 15 2014, 01:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 15 2014, 05:06 AM) *
Haha! Talk about timing smile.gif Good one Gabe!

hahaha I composed, filmed and uploaded it just in a few hours. tongue.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 16 2014, 08:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 15 2014, 12:33 PM) *
hahaha I composed, filmed and uploaded it just in a few hours. tongue.gif

Even better - it shows that efficiency is your thing wink.gif Congrats mate!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:58 AM