Champions League 2012-2013
VilleFIN
Mar 5 2013, 06:14 PM
Tone Seeker
Hey fellow football maniacs !

Anybody else watching today's top game Manchester United (UK) - Real Madrid (ES) ?

I'm really looking forward to it because now the good games are on. First game was a draw (1-1) and now it's up to who will continue the games.

And Sir Alex's quote

"It doesn't get any bigger than this"

Beer - Check
Pizza - Check

cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
liveOASISforever
Mar 5 2013, 08:48 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (WeePee @ Mar 5 2013, 05:14 PM) *
Hey fellow football maniacs !

Anybody else watching today's top game Manchester United (UK) - Real Madrid (ES) ?

I'm really looking forward to it because now the good games are on. First game was a draw (1-1) and now it's up to who will continue the games.

And Sir Alex's quote

Beer - Check
Pizza - Check

cool.gif

Hi

Am watching it and hoping that Man U win but it will be a very tough game for them especially since Real just beat Barcalona at the weekend.

Sean

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
superize
Mar 5 2013, 09:47 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I am watching Dortmund-Schacktar since i like the german way of playing football better then the English and Spanish

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Mar 5 2013, 10:31 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (superize @ Mar 5 2013, 08:47 PM) *
I am watching Dortmund-Schacktar since i like the german way of playing football better then the English and Spanish

Yeah the German league is good. I think Bayern Munich could win the Champions League

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Mar 6 2013, 07:46 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (liveOASISforever @ Mar 6 2013, 01:31 AM) *
Yeah the German league is good. I think Bayern Munich could win the Champions League

I think Bayern or Milan is champ this year.

About yesterdays game - That red was too much ! I understand that if you hit someone (like Zidane did years ago) you get a red card. But that was a accident - Nobody got hurt. But that really killed that game. You just can't play against Real M. with one guy out.

This post has been edited by WeePee: Mar 6 2013, 09:20 PM

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 7 2013, 03:14 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Yeah, how about those Dallas Cowboys and New Orleans Saints....anybody....anybody?

Wait wrong football laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 7 2013, 08:35 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
I really wanted ManU to win and I agree that red card was a bit much.
Being a huge fan of Bayern I hope they are gonna make it this year.
Dortmund plays great football as well, I really think they could make it very far as well.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:31 PM