What Bands Did You See Live Lately?
Davidian
Aug 3 2011, 10:54 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
So, the meaning of this topic is clear: tell us what bands you saw live recently.
I'll start!

Yesterday I saw Aibourne, Kyuss Lives! and Triggerfinger live at the Lokerse Feesten in Belgium.

Airbourne: it's ACDC, but on steroids. 2 Gibson Explorers and a wall of Marshalls. Couldn't go wrong biggrin.gif And it didn't! The singer was a little bit drunk and then climbed upon the side of the stage. About 8-10 meters high! And then he played a solo. I wish I could do that tongue.gif

Kyuss Lives!: This was the second time in one month I saw them live. The first time with Nick Oliveri, but this time without him. I don't know why, but the replacement bassist was as good as Nick: Scott Reeder. (He had a bass with blue led lights as fretmarkers tongue.gif) Awesome show! Can't say much more, because those two words tell it all.

Triggerfinger: It's a Belgian band, playing some sort of blues rock. Their performances are always extraordinairy and this time was no exception biggrin.gif Some of you should definately check them out!

So, what bands did you see live recently?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:54 AM