My Right Hand Is F'd
orion6324
Feb 25 2008, 03:03 PM
GMC:er
ok so ive been playing off and on now for about 20 yrs and [this might sound funny to some of you] ive always held my pick with 3 yes i said 3 fingers thumb index and middle and about 2 yrs ago a friend of mine said...man i just noticed you hold your pick with 3 fingers... and he convinced me to try a more normal thumb and index between the first knuckles approach so i did and i must say that artificial harmonics and some fast pedal tone picking on the low E IS alot easier....BUT...my muting with my right hand is just almost to the point of terrible when i play that way...im getting better at it and i know its just gonna take time[its like starting all over again] ....so my question is... have any of you ever had to make this kind of a drastic change after playing so long and does anyone have any tips or good advice on how to speed the process along?...thx

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:51 PM