The Way Of The Warrior
Ben Higgins
Jul 12 2012, 11:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jul 12 2012, 10:42 AM) *
Love Actually's an awesome film

Only because of Bill Nighy !! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jul 12 2012, 11:05 AM
Learning Roadie
Only because of Keira Knightly wub.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 12 2012, 11:20 AM
Instructor
Hey heeeeeeeeeey laugh.gif what's all the fuss with the love stuff? We're talking honor, swords and cold blood here tongue.gif Joking wink.gif If there's love, any other of the above stated will come into play automatically.... for love? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jul 12 2012, 12:18 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello Cosmin,
the link below is maybe interesting for you !

Maria Moise is from Rumänia and she started once in Rumänia and i am sure she could give you some information about good Dojos in Rumänia .
I am not sure if she speaks english but sure rumänian.

http://www.takedaryu.at/index.php?action=show&pageID=38

Dieter

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 12 2012, 12:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Jul 12 2012, 11:18 AM) *
Hello Cosmin,
the link below is maybe interesting for you !

Maria Moise is from Rumänia and she started once in Rumänia and i am sure she could give you some information about good Dojos in Rumänia .
I am not sure if she speaks english but sure rumänian.

http://www.takedaryu.at/index.php?action=show&pageID=38

Dieter

Thank you Dieter! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 12 2012, 01:10 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 12 2012, 01:30 PM) *
Hehe, well I may have been exaggerating a bit ! wink.gif

Just convince your girlfriend that she would enjoy watching Rambo much, much more than Love Actually biggrin.gif

Oh really ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif My mom has never watched Rambo, even though my dad requested it a lot tongue.gif Convincing girls, is a well, EXTREMELY TOUGH JOB laugh.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 12 2012, 03:50 PM) *
Hey heeeeeeeeeey laugh.gif what's all the fuss with the love stuff? We're talking honor, swords and cold blood here tongue.gif Joking wink.gif If there's love, any other of the above stated will come into play automatically.... for love? laugh.gif

Yes, well said Samurai biggrin.gif wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
derper
Jul 12 2012, 10:52 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 11 2012, 10:00 AM) *
Hahaha.. yeah it's really a case of us making our girlfriends watch what we want but disguised as a mutual choice ! It's taken me years to perfect the skill ! laugh.gif

So true!! Though my GF "enjoys" watching just about anything I like (kung-fu movies, anime, music concerts, documentaries... ALL of my 'guy' stuff!!) I don't come home to her watching any of it by herself!

And Coz....be CAREFUL with that bokken! Are you going to be wearing protective/padded gloves? On deflected blow to a knuckle and you can potentially be "out of order" for a while!!

Also, I hope that's oak or something strong. The fact that it is not painted is a good sign....in highschool, we would wreck a black one first practice session EVERY time....then, realized the non-painted ones lasted months!! Same price, same bucket of weaponry at the mall.

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 13 2012, 08:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 12 2012, 11:20 AM) *
Hey heeeeeeeeeey laugh.gif what's all the fuss with the love stuff? We're talking honor, swords and cold blood here tongue.gif Joking wink.gif

Yeah, let's get it back to the bloodshed !! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 13 2012, 09:19 AM
Instructor
Hey man biggrin.gif Have you studied Iaido?

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 13 2012, 09:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 13 2012, 09:19 AM) *
Hey man biggrin.gif Have you studied Iaido?

Me ? No, I've never done anything weapon related. I looked for something around my area like Kendo, Kenjutsu or something but nothing near me. I reckon it would be really good though. One thing it would do is give you forearms as strong and knotted as an oak tree ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 13 2012, 09:28 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 13 2012, 08:26 AM) *
Me ? No, I've never done anything weapon related. I looked for something around my area like Kendo, Kenjutsu or something but nothing near me. I reckon it would be really good though. One thing it would do is give you forearms as strong and knotted as an oak tree ! biggrin.gif

Well, I am looking at two websites of two iaido/ kenjutsu schools in Bucharest. Let's see... what shall I pick biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 13 2012, 09:44 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 13 2012, 09:28 AM) *
Well, I am looking at two websites of two iaido/ kenjutsu schools in Bucharest. Let's see... what shall I pick biggrin.gif

Can't wait to hear about it when you try it out ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:53 AM