I Cryed Watching This.
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Oct 28 2009, 02:15 AM
GMC:er
So beautiful. It takes a lot for me to shed a tear while listening to music.

This did it.

Ray Lamontagne- Shelter

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Eat-Sleep-andJam: Oct 28 2009, 02:16 AM

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
skennington
Oct 28 2009, 02:46 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Ray is an awesome singer and all around musician. Not quite a tear jerker for me but like the song for sure. Check out "Jolene" cool tune as well! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Fingerspasm
Oct 28 2009, 02:59 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Very nice. Reminded me of John Mayer. Not saying they are exactly alike but this particular song sounded very familiar to me and I realized it was John Mayer that it reminded me of. Johns voice is more pop sounding. I like this guys voice better. Its got a rough edge to it that sounds really good.

--------------------
My Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/FingerSpasm?feature=mhum

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes its the quiet voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Oct 28 2009, 04:02 AM
Yeah John Mayer sights Ray as an inspiration. saying he is "
A song writers, song writer and a singers singer."

And lol at the wicked bad typo in the title laugh.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Staffy
Oct 28 2009, 07:35 AM
Learning Tone Master
Yeah, he has a beautiful voice, never heard of him, though Im just sick of good singers...
This one gives me the chills:

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Oct 29 2009, 07:37 AM
Nice Feeling!! It isn't something that I can be listening all day long, but, sometimes it is good to relax for a while and listen to something like this. Thanks for share!

+Quote Post
Jesse
Oct 29 2009, 07:45 AM
Don't really like the voice, sounds like hes gasping for air and then sings.. like with too much air.

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:08 AM