Hi There!, Let's me introduce myself
Siinthd
Jun 1 2019, 04:19 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hello,I'm on the forum about a year, but did not introduce myself.My name is Denis, I am 29 years old. I am from the city of Pskov, Russia.I'm an engineer (electric motor-drive and C programmer).
I have been practicing guitar for about 9 years, for the first 6-7 years I have been practicing an unconnected guitar, and honed mainly the technique, but as it turned out,with the purchase of amplification and recording equipment, My skills turned out to be useless, because I have big problems with synchronization, dynamics, and purity of performance.
First, I would like to thank all the instructors who rated my videos, spent their time on it. Your feedback greatly helps me move on and motivated me.
Some favorite guitarplayers are Marty Friedman,Guthrie govan,Mikael Åkerfeldt,Jeff Loomis,Ola Englund,Devin Townsend,Andy James,Miland Petrozza.whom I remember.
Of my preference from metal music I would say that I have no framework except for gothic and metalcore,sometimes i like to listen 8bit soundtracks and retrowave, and the older I get the more these music faces blur.

my equipment:Jolana Diamand,Ltd H-1007,ibanez s320,Peavey Vypyr Vip-1,Focusrite Scarlett 2i4,Reaper.

I hope that I get to catch up on my technique, find my sound and style and find my path.

Cheers!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Siinthd: Jun 1 2019, 04:56 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Adam
Jun 5 2019, 05:29 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Siinthd @ Jun 1 2019, 04:19 PM) *
Hello,I'm on the forum about a year, but did not introduce myself.My name is Denis, I am 29 years old. I am from the city of Pskov, Russia.I'm an engineer (electric motor-drive and C programmer).
I have been practicing guitar for about 9 years, for the first 6-7 years I have been practicing an unconnected guitar, and honed mainly the technique, but as it turned out,with the purchase of amplification and recording equipment, My skills turned out to be useless, because I have big problems with synchronization, dynamics, and purity of performance.
First, I would like to thank all the instructors who rated my videos, spent their time on it. Your feedback greatly helps me move on and motivated me.
Some favorite guitarplayers are Marty Friedman,Guthrie govan,Mikael Åkerfeldt,Jeff Loomis,Ola Englund,Devin Townsend,Andy James,Miland Petrozza.whom I remember.
Of my preference from metal music I would say that I have no framework except for gothic and metalcore,sometimes i like to listen 8bit soundtracks and retrowave, and the older I get the more these music faces blur.

my equipment:Jolana Diamand,Ltd H-1007,ibanez s320,Peavey Vypyr Vip-1,Focusrite Scarlett 2i4,Reaper.

I hope that I get to catch up on my technique, find my sound and style and find my path.

Cheers!

Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll learn a lot here with us! You get a bonus point from me as a fellow Friedman fan smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:54 PM