Sonar 8 Problem
Deleted
May 25 2009, 07:36 PM
Learning Rock Star
I have a little big problem with Sonar 8. I've attached an image to the post to make you understanding me...

If I record something using my metronome an then I add some notes to another midi track, they are not in time and I have to move the midi track a little bit on the left to synchronize tracks. This happens every time I use sonar...

Do you know how can I solve the problem?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 25 2009, 11:31 PM
Instructor
Perhaps it's a latency issue. What VST instrument are you using on your MIDI track, and what audio interface do you use?

EDIT: Just to add if you are using GM Wavetable Synth bank that comes with windows, it can often cause latency problems, so try to stay away from it. Sound is terrible anyway, and you can get free VST instruments that will do the job better than GM wave bank.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: May 25 2009, 11:33 PM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Deleted
May 26 2009, 12:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
Right! I solved the problem using True Piano! Thanks for the help, useful as always smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 27 2009, 11:08 AM
Instructor
Anytime mate! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:39 PM