2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Collaboration? - Guitar Instrumental For A Song
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 12 2014, 03:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Janice @ Feb 11 2014, 06:04 PM) *
Hey Todd!

Thanks so much for checking in smile.gif

I got a recording of the song done with the help of Sam Dixon on guitar: https://soundcloud.com/janice_music/chastity-game-of-chances

Thanks for listening!

And I always love to collaborate and especially since I don't play electric guitar it'd be awesome to team up with someone experienced like you! Do you do any other instruments as well? I got a song in mind that hopefully I can start working on this month or next. Send me a PM if you want!

Janice

P.S. I know I haven't shown my face around the forum for a long time(!) but I have been receiving some great help from my mentor Cosmin behind the scenes smile.gif

Hey Janice! I had originally missed this thread!! The songs is really nice and you have a beautiful voice!! Congratulations!! You could do a very interesting career. Keep going!!

Do you usually play live or this is just the beginning of your musical career?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Janice
Feb 12 2014, 03:22 PM
GMC:er
@Todd: Thanks for the PM!

@Cosmin: You've been wonderful and also very patient with me!! I'm ready to start working on that "Balalaikas" song I told you about, so I'm going to revisit those videos you linked me to to get some ideas smile.gif

@Gabriel: Thanks for the kind words! Ah, no, I don't play live. Nor am I venturing into a musical career. I just do songwriting for fun and to fulfill that creative need. It's been such a wonderful experience so far!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 12 2014, 03:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Janice @ Feb 12 2014, 11:22 AM) *
@Gabriel: Thanks for the kind words! Ah, no, I don't play live. Nor am I venturing into a musical career. I just do songwriting for fun and to fulfill that creative need. It's been such a wonderful experience so far!

Nice, keep on sharing your progress with us. And if you ever need a guest solo just let me know! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Janice
Feb 12 2014, 03:41 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 12 2014, 02:36 PM) *
Nice, keep on sharing your progress with us. And if you ever need a guest solo just let me know! biggrin.gif

Gabriel - Oh, amazing! Glad to know I can call on you!

Oh crap ... you know, I just worked out when my 6-month membership to GMC is ending ... it is this month sad.gif I think on the 25th.

Is there another way we can stay in touch?

--------------------

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Feb 12 2014, 04:29 PM
QUOTE (Janice @ Feb 12 2014, 02:41 PM) *
Gabriel - Oh, amazing! Glad to know I can call on you!

Oh crap ... you know, I just worked out when my 6-month membership to GMC is ending ... it is this month sad.gif I think on the 25th.

Is there another way we can stay in touch?

Even if your subscription runs out, your account is for life smile.gif you can use the forums all you want, there won't be any difference, but you won't be able to watch all parts of the lessons on GMC smile.gif

This post has been edited by sammetal92: Feb 12 2014, 04:29 PM

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 13 2014, 08:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (sammetal92 @ Feb 12 2014, 03:29 PM) *
Even if your subscription runs out, your account is for life smile.gif you can use the forums all you want, there won't be any difference, but you won't be able to watch all parts of the lessons on GMC smile.gif

Thank you for your kind words Janice! As Sam said - the forum is open for ya after your subscription ends smile.gif So, see you around here, eh? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:59 AM