Introduction -tucker Green, Intro of me, and that which pertains the essence of myself, therein
TuckerG
Feb 24 2012, 01:21 PM
GMC:er
Im Tucker Green, 33 years old, and a beginner on guitar. I'm from Sundown TX, grew up in a ranching family, which is why in about a year and a half I will graduate with an MBA in Accounting. Thus, casterating calves and tagging bore goats will no longer be included in the scope of my job duties. I look forward to placement with an accounting firm where I will begin a fulfilling journey everyday staring out of an office cubicle in long intervals, watching people walk by and wondering why I'm not Indiana jones searching for lost relics in far a way lands. smile.gif

What I want to accomplish: At 20, to play like SRV. At 25, I knew 3 chords, and Satriani was who I would become. At 30, I pawned my guitar. NOW: To play power chords hard and fast in ultra power metal rhythmic fashion, and chilling grooves - over and over repetatively at extremely high volume, with the most devistatingly wicked drum machine thumping the walls to the point of structural weakness, here and there stream off on some kind of whippin' lead, then right back to the fantastically insane power chord riffs comming off so fast and hard, that at some point the atomic molecules of my guitar burst out from within! biggrin.gif

I love this site, So glad to have a guitar again, and complete forum that offers a sense of community, support, and fantastic opportunity to learn! biggrin.gif

Gear...

Guitar: Jet Black Ibanez EZ Pawn edition (the EZ Pawn sticker is fused over the name of the model ?)

Amp: Crate amp w/distortion knob, 3 spliced wires from screw hole feature

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by TuckerG: Feb 24 2012, 01:39 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:38 AM