> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

Music
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 2 2011, 12:33 PM
Instructor
I was pondering a little in the past few days - a pal of mine, once asked me "Why did you pick up the guitar in the first place? To be able to pick up chicks more easily, right?" Well, the answer is no smile.gif but that lead to my question to you:

Why did you pick up the guitar in the first place? What's your reason?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
JamesT
Jun 3 2011, 06:32 AM
Accomplished Tone Master
It was for the chicks man what can I say. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

No not completely anyway. tongue.gif When I first heard a live band I thought it was pretty cool, the big sound, the vibe in the audience, and especially the drums were so cool. Then one day I went over to my friends house and he picked up a guitar and played "Black Dog" and I knew I had to get into it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my YouTube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Cosmin Lupu   Music   Jun 2 2011, 12:33 PM
- - bill95   Well, if u can play something with the guitar it g...   Jun 2 2011, 12:39 PM
- - Bogdan Radovic   Hmmm I was fascinated by composing as a kid and I ...   Jun 2 2011, 12:42 PM
- - Cosmin Lupu   I've once seen an interview with Steve Vai, wh...   Jun 2 2011, 12:47 PM
- - Qenzoz   Chicks, rauw!! Altho no, I've always ...   Jun 2 2011, 01:03 PM
- - Cosmin Lupu   I got a softspot for acoustic stuff - but the real...   Jun 2 2011, 01:07 PM
- - Maris   I started to play guitar because of KoRn. I rem...   Jun 2 2011, 02:48 PM
|- - Cosmin Lupu   QUOTE (Maris @ Jun 2 2011, 01:48 PM) I st...   Jun 2 2011, 04:43 PM
nnn
- - rokchik   I have wanted to play guitar for as long as I can ...   Jun 2 2011, 03:06 PM
- - Gitarrero   I was 10 years old when I saw my father with his C...   Jun 2 2011, 06:16 PM
- - K1R   Well, I had no reason, my grandmother forced me to...   Jun 2 2011, 08:29 PM
|- - Cosmin Lupu   QUOTE (K1R @ Jun 2 2011, 07:29 PM) Well, ...   Jun 2 2011, 08:36 PM
|- - MonkeyDAthos   to be honest, i pick guitar i don't know why, ...   Jun 2 2011, 08:50 PM
|- - Cosmin Lupu   QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Jun 2 2011, 07:50 P...   Jun 2 2011, 08:55 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn
- - Ivan Milenkovic   To be honest, I was bored one day, went to city, b...   Jun 2 2011, 09:05 PM
- - Sinisa Cekic   Of course, chicks & Sex..Pistols...really ...   Jun 2 2011, 10:05 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   I'm a music fan since I have memories... I rem...   Jun 2 2011, 10:10 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:58 AM