2 Pages V  < 1 2  
How Long Should I Be Practicing, practice
FrankW
Sep 9 2008, 05:24 PM
GMC:er

My cats are great. For example, if they think I need to change the litter box, they poop just outside the box in the laundry room, much nicer than going in my boot.

My cats' evacuation location is directly proportional to the amount of time I allow to lapse past the desired box cleaning appointment. It starts at just outside the box, but will progress all the way to on my bed if I am grossly derelict in my duties. My cat keeps me in line, or else.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sigma7
Sep 9 2008, 05:28 PM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT PLAY FOR MORE THAN 10 HOURS A DAY!!!!!!! I JUST GOT CARPEL TUNNEL OR TENDONITIS AND MAY NEED SURGERY TO FIX IT BECAUSE I PLAY THAT MUCH.

DONT PLAY TOO MUCH, I SAY LESS THAN 10

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 9 2008, 05:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
Indeed, don't play more then you can handle..

--------------------

+Quote Post
FrankW
Sep 9 2008, 10:01 PM
I think the two important things we have gleaned from this thread are to practice as long as you feel like it, and keep your catbox clean.

This post has been edited by FrankW: Sep 9 2008, 10:03 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:42 PM