Sep 14 2008, 07:30 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Some bands I'd like to mention smile.gif

Aborted
Behemoth
Skindustry (Death/ Thrash)
--Local band down here, But they have got some serious talent

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VinceG
Sep 15 2008, 07:59 AM
GMC:er
what is behemoths lyrical theme? I heard its more Crowley than anything, but I could be thinking of something else entirely different.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 15 2008, 09:47 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
There is some crowley influence for sure, But there is alot of mythology as well, Even some Friedrich Nietzsche and Nihilism at points as well I believe, And sometimes the songs are just stories that tell reflect some person trial or story Nergal has gone through, It varies a bit but its always about self-strength in some way it seems, Nergal emphasizes that alot, which I like.

+Quote Post
steiner666
Sep 19 2008, 09:03 PM
GMC:er
I can't believe that no one has recommended Nile yet... at least not that I saw. They're very brutal, egyptian history/mythology-themed, and very technical guitar-wise... and their drummer is just fast beyond words. Their songs are just pure speed and brutality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cac2-dTkayY...feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq_KJnb7djY

--------------------
ESP LTD MH-400NT (EMG 81/85 set, D'Addario Skinny Top/Fat Bottom strings)
Line 6 Toneport GX

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:06 PM