2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Rip Heath Ledger
JakeDalton
Jan 23 2008, 06:46 AM
GMC:er
Rip brother...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
swingline
Jan 23 2008, 07:34 AM
Yea kinda does suck especially since he was only 28.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
SEANCD2005
Jan 23 2008, 07:51 AM
Yea its very sad and unfortunate

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jan 23 2008, 08:46 AM
Learning Roadie
I was shocked when i found this out he was a great actor RIP

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 23 2008, 08:54 AM
Get to da Chopper!
This is shocking, i had only just found out. This is a real shame, i enjoy his acting alot.

Love to his wife and daughter at this difficult time x

RIP

+Quote Post
PlayAllDay
Jan 23 2008, 09:21 AM
Love to all your family Heath, good life mate - it was a good life.

--------------------
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself...

+Quote Post
Majickal
Jan 23 2008, 11:13 AM
strange thing, an amazing life lost in the blink of an eye, the talent, the potential, the man.

Working in the entertainment industry( as many of us do) i can feel for so sad a storey as was told by the international media today.

People generally see actors for the people they portray rather than the people they are allot of the time. Life is so fragile, i mourn the death of a great actor, and a great Australian, a great person.

Celebrate his life.

Chris

--------------------

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Jan 23 2008, 04:00 PM
Too bad. Really great actor...

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jan 23 2008, 04:15 PM
Singing Instructor
sad sad.gif

maybe it is stupid to ask,but what hapend?

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
JakeDalton
Jan 23 2008, 06:08 PM
What they are saying at the moment 01/23/08 It was likely a accidental overdose from sleeping pills.

Its just sad such a great person and actor died, i am really gonna miss preformances.

+Quote Post
Owen
Jan 23 2008, 07:56 PM
Very sad, sad.gif unfortunately it gets worse:

WBC are picketting his funeral... dry.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 23 2008, 08:01 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Owen @ Jan 23 2008, 06:56 PM) *

For starring in a movie...absolutley unbelievable.

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jan 23 2008, 08:06 PM
QUOTE (Owen @ Jan 23 2008, 08:56 PM) *
Very sad, sad.gif unfortunately it gets worse:

What is this for real???!!! mad.gif Punch of narrow minded... no not going to say it.... unbelievable.

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
JakeDalton
Jan 23 2008, 08:28 PM
QUOTE (kyldeee @ Jan 23 2008, 12:06 PM) *
What is this for real???!!! mad.gif Punch of narrow minded... no not going to say it.... unbelievable.

Im in a loss for words.....

sad.gif

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 23 2008, 10:05 PM
QUOTE (kyldeee @ Jan 23 2008, 07:06 PM) *

Well, that's religious fanatics for ya...

--------------------

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jan 23 2008, 10:08 PM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Jan 23 2008, 11:05 PM) *
Well, that's religious fanatics for ya...

Yeah, I guess so... still it's sad.

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
xucphra
Jan 23 2008, 10:41 PM
I might be completely wrong; but from what I saw; he was found dead in Mary-Kate Olsen's apartment; in her bed naked with pills scattered all over his body.
Seems kinda odd...but may he rest in peace

--------------------

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jan 23 2008, 10:43 PM
wow this is sad sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Jan 23 2008, 10:44 PM
Call me insensitive but how about the other 155,520 people that died yesterday?

I don't understand people rallying around celebrities.

Americans in particular has a real problem with fixating on things like this and not real issues.
I'm a politcial science buff so things like this bother me... Sorry to offend anyone.

Every single news channel is covering this, is this REALLY newsworthy? Front page New York Times.
Why aren't things like media manipulation, the Real ID Act, and the appalling economy on the front page? Well they don't sell papers, the real issues don't matter. Lets live in celebrity fantasy land!

Sure, it's an easy story and it had an emotional affect on the people, but in reality it doesn't matter.

On the flip side, I do remember being extremely disturbed to find out Dime Bag was killed...I still think my original thoughts have validity.

+Quote Post
xucphra
Jan 23 2008, 10:50 PM
QUOTE (fatb0t @ Jan 23 2008, 05:44 PM) *
Call me insensitive but how about the other 155,520 people that died yesterday?

I don't understand people rallying around celebrities.

Americans in particular has a real problem with fixating on things like this and not real issues.
I'm a politcial science buff so things like this bother me... Sorry to offend anyone.

Every single news channel is covering this, is this REALLY newsworthy? Front page New York Times.
Why aren't things like media manipulation, the Real ID Act, and the appalling economy on the front page? Well they don't sell papers, the real issues don't matter. Lets live in celebrity fantasy land!

Sure, it's an easy story and it had an emotional affect on the people, but in reality it doesn't matter.

On the flip side, I do remember being extremely disturbed to find out Dime Bag was killed...I still think my original thoughts have validity.

I understand what you mean completely. The media does tend to over-exaggerate on covering celebrity news stories; but I think there's not much you can do about it. It's just gossip; and people tend to like to hear gossip. It's also generally more "entertaining"; seeing as 90% of all rednecks in the state of Montana [no offense] would prefer to watch some celebrity mishap than know more about any current event or 'intelligent' matter.

--------------------

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:15 AM