A-minor Solo
Gert1973
Jan 22 2024, 11:26 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi Monica,

Kick-off of a new lesson! I have studied and practiced the first half of the lesson at 60 bpm.

It's again a beautiful sounding lesson even at 60bpm.

Here's the take!

Analysis:
19: the slide is not audible
33: the pull off with the pinky is hard to do because there's also an accent on this note.
57: the pitch of these 3 bends and the timing is difficult. I have also read Darius comment on the 'slap' sound. I have tried to apply it. Don't know if it makes a big differences in my performance laugh.gif

I'm happy how it already sounds. I have the feeling this lesson is going smoother than winter ballad to learn.

I have also started to learn the second part. Maybe you want to check out slow video 6 at 1:00. I was watching it to learn the picking direction and was really confused how he made the high E-string ring on the second note on the 17th fret before going in vibrato! Until I figured out after a few minutes the video and sounds were not in sync! laugh.gif

I think there's also a mistake in the TAB of video 6. The second bar as shown on the pic below:
Attached Image

Cheers,
Gert

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 11:14 AM