Vox Valvetronix Ad60vtx, Settings
Jgar1313
Dec 10 2008, 06:37 PM
GMC:er
I am about to buy one from a friend of mine. Does anyone out there have one? And how do you like it? Also, is there a website or does any one have standard settings for the different sounds?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Dec 10 2008, 06:53 PM
http://www.voxamps.com/toneroom/browse/har...lvetronix-blue/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
alesha
Dec 10 2008, 07:02 PM
QUOTE (Jgar1313 @ Dec 10 2008, 06:37 PM) *
I am about to buy one from a friend of mine. Does anyone out there have one? And how do you like it? Also, is there a website or does any one have standard settings for the different sounds?

Hi Jgar!
I've got AD15VT and really enjoy it! There are lot of settings in the box enough to play different styles without buying any effect pedals. But in case you are into heavier metal styles this amp is not for you.

check this site

http://www.valvetronix.net/valvetronix/val...onix-range.html

+Quote Post
Jgar1313
Dec 11 2008, 09:57 PM
QUOTE (ItsMe @ Dec 10 2008, 11:53 AM) *

Thanks for the Reply!!! cool.gif

Thanks Me!!

Me, this site is exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks again!

+Quote Post
rokchik
Dec 12 2008, 03:12 PM
The Dark Canuck
I have the AD30VT and love it. You can get some amazing tones out of the valvetronix line and they are fun to play around with. The valvetroix.net site is really a great source for tones, I use that one quite often. Didn't know about the voxamps.com one so thanks for that link smile.gif

rok

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:31 AM