Mtp - Important Updates
Emir Hot
Jan 5 2010, 01:23 PM
Instructor
Hi guys

This will be the topic about any announcements or changes.

In this first post I want to apologise for not coming back to some of you recently. I've been extremely busy but I've done some work for you guys which I hope I can upload tomorrow when I finish it all. It took me 2 days for the new GMC lesson (uploaded now) and also I am starting series of AP lessons with spoken video for the first time.

Some of you haven't finished December assignments. We can't move on until that's done so hurry up.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Jan 5 2010, 01:57 PM
Learning Roadie
Nice to know you r starting the AP Series smile.gif can´t wait till they are ready tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jan 5 2010, 05:01 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Great!! AP lesson should be very helpful. I have almost mastered it now but would be great to know new horizon and things I might have missed. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jan 5 2010, 08:02 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys. I will arrange it in several videos. It could be helpful for everybody.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Jan 5 2010, 10:12 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I think this will be valuable. I have trouble with hand synchronization and it's almost exactly when I abandon AP that I lose sync. I'm looking forward to this series.

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jan 6 2010, 11:07 AM
Instructor
Hi guys

Feel free to participate in my new collaboration. This is the opportunity to show many things you have learned as it is about throwing bunch of licks into the solo smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=33058

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jan 27 2010, 06:08 PM
Instructor
Hi guys.

Just wanna say sorry for not beeing around lately. I had a lot of trouble with computer, car and some other things, plus I am very busy these days. I need to mix the collab tomorrow and do my comments for that. Straight after I'll get back to MTP thing and we can continue working. Now I have a different camera (the previous one doesn't work with new computer) so I can do some video explanation for MTP assignments.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
DenisN
Jan 27 2010, 06:48 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Jan 27 2010, 06:08 PM) *
Hi guys.

Just wanna say sorry for not beeing around lately. I had a lot of trouble with computer, car and some other things, plus I am very busy these days. I need to mix the collab tomorrow and do my comments for that. Straight after I'll get back to MTP thing and we can continue working. Now I have a different camera (the previous one doesn't work with new computer) so I can do some video explanation for MTP assignments.

No problem Emir. It's obviously been a very crowded month for you..take your time!

+Quote Post
maharzan
Feb 3 2010, 12:29 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Cool.. So, I didn't miss anything, did I?

I have almost forgot how to play guitar.. after a 13 day break.. lol. Seriously, I need to get refreshed. Lets revamp!! wink.gif

This post has been edited by maharzan: Feb 3 2010, 12:30 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Feb 3 2010, 12:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (maharzan @ Feb 3 2010, 11:29 AM) *
Cool.. So, I didn't miss anything, did I?

I have almost forgot how to play guitar.. after a 13 day break.. lol. Seriously, I need to get refreshed. Lets revamp!! wink.gif

Sure, we will be back shortly. You didn't miss anything

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
maharzan
Feb 9 2010, 06:54 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Hi Emir,

How is your schedule now? Looks like its pretty busy still. smile.gif

Cheers!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Feb 9 2010, 10:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (maharzan @ Feb 9 2010, 05:54 AM) *
Hi Emir,

How is your schedule now? Looks like its pretty busy still. smile.gif

Cheers!

Yes, still busy but we'll do something today.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 10 2010, 10:31 PM
Instructor
Hi guys

I feel a need to apoligize about the silence on this forum. Again I've had 10 tons of trouble with everything including my job, life, guitar and what not... I've been away for 2 weeks and didn't have a second for anything else apart from my job. Now I am back and hopefuly this time I can manage to have at least an hour a day for GMC and MTP.

I know there are new guys starting from March so I have to have a look at everyone's thread again and see how to re-organize myself for all this mess that I caused by not being here for so long.

Earlier I got permission to finish all I had started with the previous group so if you guys are still happy to finish that cycle we can then move on. I will run old and new group parallel.

I apologize to everybody and especially to Maharzan as he often kept asking what was going on smile.gif

See you on forums.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
maharzan
Mar 11 2010, 07:34 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Hey Emir,

Not a problem. I hope everything is getting back to normal and we can continue.

I wish I could finish up the MTP and really grasp all the possible knowledge I can get within this time. Yep, an hour a day sounds very good. I hope we can see you often now and you really mean it this time. biggrin.gif

Looking forward to more lessons from you Emir.

Thanks,
maharzan

This post has been edited by maharzan: Mar 11 2010, 07:36 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 11 2010, 04:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (maharzan @ Mar 11 2010, 06:34 AM) *
Hey Emir,

Not a problem. I hope everything is getting back to normal and we can continue.

I wish I could finish up the MTP and really grasp all the possible knowledge I can get within this time. Yep, an hour a day sounds very good. I hope we can see you often now and you really mean it this time. biggrin.gif

Looking forward to more lessons from you Emir.

Thanks,
maharzan

Sure, working on it right now

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
DenisN
Mar 11 2010, 06:25 PM
Learning Roadie
Ej Emir,

Looking forward to finishing the MTP. Tnx for your great commitment!¨

Pozdrav,
Denis

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 12 2010, 05:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (DenisN @ Mar 11 2010, 05:25 PM) *
Ej Emir,

Looking forward to finishing the MTP. Tnx for your great commitment!¨

Pozdrav,
Denis

No problem man. Just started with the new group. I'll get back to all of you guys today.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
maharzan
Apr 7 2010, 01:06 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Hey Emir,

Is everything okay up there? Seems like you haven't been on the site much lately. Just wanted to know as I am anticipating more assignments for MTP.. biggrin.gif ya know.. just because I really want to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible.

Thanks man,
maharzan

--------------------

+Quote Post
rhoads
Apr 22 2010, 11:59 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hei Emir,

Everything OK up there ? unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:42 PM