-neat Site I Found-
Ben C
Apr 24 2007, 09:38 PM
GMC:er
Hey everyone,

Just thought i'd share this site I found the other day. I don't know if any of you know about it already or not, but I thought it was really helpful.

It shows you tons and tons of different chord shapes, and scales and everything.

> Click Here <

hope it's helpful,

Ben

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ben C: Apr 25 2007, 12:06 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 25 2007, 12:31 AM
QUOTE (Ben C @ Apr 24 2007, 12:38 PM) *
Hey everyone,

Just thought i'd share this site I found the other day. I don't know if any of you know about it already or not, but I thought it was really helpful.

It shows you tons and tons of different chord shapes, and scales and everything.

> Click Here <

hope it's helpful,

Ben

Nice, but I don't understand that kind of stuff one bit sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 25 2007, 09:08 AM
Yeah thats an awesome website. Been using it for a while.

+Quote Post
spdalton
Apr 25 2007, 09:51 AM
http://www.looknohands.com/chordhouse/guitar/index_rb.html

Is a similar site.
very useful.

--------------------
IPB Image
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way

http://www.myspace.com/cashnz

+Quote Post
slash85
Apr 25 2007, 12:45 PM
hey thats not a bad site is that the site that helped u with the slash scale u gave me?

--------------------
DEFENDER OF THE FAITH \m/

+Quote Post
BollyRotten
Apr 25 2007, 02:24 PM
Wicked site. cheers for the link. Im a left handed player and this site can show scale patterns in a left handed format which is fantastic for me! just what i needed

cheers

--------------------
I need more fingers!

+Quote Post
Bitey
Apr 25 2007, 05:41 PM
QUOTE (beebo @ Apr 24 2007, 06:31 PM) *
Nice, but I don't understand that kind of stuff one bit sad.gif

Well it isn't too hard to understand. I suggest Andrew's theory board for CAGED and what not. But it gives you the scale for lets say c major and you can have the full or set it to the 0 note pattern so like the metal deep sounding and have it in a C major scale. Or you can set it to be blues scales, harmonic, and what not.

This post has been edited by Bitey: Apr 25 2007, 05:42 PM

+Quote Post
Ben C
Apr 25 2007, 10:01 PM
QUOTE (slash85 @ Apr 25 2007, 07:45 AM) *
hey thats not a bad site is that the site that helped u with the slash scale u gave me?

Yep. I sort of used it to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong.

I'm glad to see it helped some people on here biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
steve25
Apr 27 2007, 04:05 PM
Yeah that's a good site i use that one. I also use this for a metronome as i don't have my own yet

http://www.gieson.com/Library/projects/uti...nome/index.html

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:38 AM