What To Expect!, Improvising tools, devices, tricks and everything else!
Pedja Simovic
Aug 18 2009, 09:18 PM
Instructor
Purpose of this board is to teach you various improvising approaches to expand your imagination and overall creativity.
Approaches such as soloing with chord tones, soloing with tensions, single string soloing, soloing within an octave, soloing in single position, soloing across guitar neck, soloing using specific interval, soloing on adjacent and non adjacent strings and many more, will all have their own thread. Each topic will be demonstrated on video (Youtube) and guitar pro file might be provided for each example. If video is not provided, audio with text will be used in place of it.
Hope you will enjoy this board and benefit a lot from it. Feel free to ask any questions and mention things you are working on with your improvising.

Pedja

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
playaxeman
Aug 18 2009, 09:20 PM
Learning Rock Star
Whoow Pedja man this is awesome

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars
Music Man Luke BFR , Music Man JP LTD 2008, Paul Reed Smith Santana III, Gibson Les Paul, Ovation Adamas, Ovation Ultra

Amps
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 50 combo

Effects
Korg Pandora PX5D, Line 6 Pod XT Live

Recording
Guitar Rig 5, Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000, Magix MusicMaker2008

Visit My Website

+Quote Post
Frederik
Aug 18 2009, 09:23 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Saw a vidoe af you and a student, with this approach on restricting yourself in a solo, its cool

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Aug 18 2009, 09:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (playaxeman @ Aug 18 2009, 10:20 PM) *
Whoow Pedja man this is awesome

Thank you Robert. There will be more approaches this was just a short list of things for members to get the idea what will happen here.

QUOTE (Frederik @ Aug 18 2009, 10:23 PM) *
Saw a vidoe af you and a student, with this approach on restricting yourself in a solo, its cool

Very cool Frederik. Glad you liked it smile.gif It was couple of restrictions within one chorus of solo over All the things you are (Jazz standard). Not easy to do, especially with constant chord changes. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frederik
Aug 18 2009, 09:41 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I understand that, one is forced to be creative as u cant use the same "lick-patterns" and mechannical licks.

Seems like quite a work-bulk u have taken on pedja, hope u can keep it up though, as i sertainly will benefit from it

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Aug 18 2009, 09:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Frederik @ Aug 18 2009, 10:41 PM) *
I understand that, one is forced to be creative as u cant use the same "lick-patterns" and mechannical licks.

Seems like quite a work-bulk u have taken on pedja, hope u can keep it up though, as i sertainly will benefit from it

No worries Frederik, I plan to be 100% into everything I start in my life, otherwise I wouldn't start it. You guys will get everything I can give you and you can count of that. You just need to read and practice it (the easier part) smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frederik
Aug 18 2009, 09:51 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
im looking forward to it smile.gif

+Quote Post
Oxac
Aug 18 2009, 09:59 PM
GMC:er
Wow man, this fits your collabs perfectly! I hope you won't get a nervous breakdown though.

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Aug 18 2009, 10:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Frederik @ Aug 18 2009, 10:51 PM) *
im looking forward to it smile.gif

Very happy to hear that smile.gif

QUOTE (Oxac @ Aug 18 2009, 10:59 PM) *
Wow man, this fits your collabs perfectly! I hope you won't get a nervous breakdown though.

If I could take workload at Berklee plus another private school and on top of that video lesson students in Boston, I can do this here I am positive smile.gif
When I work I work hard, when I relax I relax harder laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Oxac
Aug 18 2009, 10:14 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Aug 18 2009, 11:04 PM) *
When I work I work hard, when I relax I relax harder laugh.gif

Video proof or it didn't happen!!!!111!!1! tongue.gif

Stupid post, I know...

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Aug 18 2009, 11:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Oxac @ Aug 18 2009, 11:14 PM) *
Video proof or it didn't happen!!!!111!!1! tongue.gif

Stupid post, I know...

Trust me, you don't want to see the proof laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:31 PM