Can You Run 2 Xboxs In The Same House With One Xbox Live Account?
purple hayes
Sep 14 2009, 01:39 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
I'm thinking about getting a 2nd Xbox. Can I run 2 of them in the same house with the same external IP address on the same Xbox Live Gold membership?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
coloneldrew
Sep 14 2009, 01:42 PM
GMC:er
No you cannot.

XBOX Live is set up through your gamer-account. If you had 2 boxes, then you would have to sign in to the same account on both at the same time, which Microsoft will not let you do.

Think of it as logging on to two separate MSNs with the same address. It just won't work.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Sep 16 2009, 06:46 AM
Instructor
I don't think so either :/

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Sep 16 2009, 02:47 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (coloneldrew @ Sep 14 2009, 02:42 PM) *
No you cannot.

XBOX Live is set up through your gamer-account. If you had 2 boxes, then you would have to sign in to the same account on both at the same time, which Microsoft will not let you do.

Think of it as logging on to two separate MSNs with the same address. It just won't work.

Actually with the new MSN version you can login from different computers at the same moment...

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:54 AM