Ngd + Life Update
Mertay
Sep 10 2023, 09:03 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys, its been 2-3 month since I moved to Istanbul and just wanted to share a small update.

Things are going nicely here with my gf. and we pretty much feel settled in to the new house and area. She's motivated by her job and I'm still searching for one suitable for me (as guitar teacher or something else).

I left my guitars at my parents house and will get them sometime later (didn't want to carry any of them on plane) and after 2 months without one I had to get one smile.gif funny thing; though I've played so many acoustic guitar never owned one and seemed like a perfect time for me to get out of my "ibanez shredder" comfort zone laugh.gif

https://guildguitars.com/g/f-240e-natural/

Budget was low so I did a lot of research and realized specially where I live these guitars had the best bang for the buck, probably because Guild isn't known here and the distributor wants to popularize it by selling them for low profit. The international reviews were also pretty good.

It was the end of a very busy day when I got to the store, immediately grabbed and played it thinking I picked the dreadnought model laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif liked the tone very much and felt comfortable, would never thought a jumbo size would click with me ohmy.gif

Anyway, its been day 2 and so far so good my fingertips are happily always feel numb laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: Sep 10 2023, 09:07 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th June 2024 - 01:42 PM