2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Hmm..., This marks the end of my unseriousness about the guitar
Oxac
Oct 18 2008, 01:27 AM
GMC:er
Thanks for all of the support! Of course I made that myself, or correction. I steal as much as possible and the tweak it 'till it's even better and then it's mine ;D

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wrk
Oct 18 2008, 07:09 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Oxac @ Oct 17 2008, 06:42 PM) *
Wow man, great thinking there. I might just use that one, or make another similar one myself. It's just awesome man!!!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments biggrin.gif

smile.gif ... glad you like it. I loved the slow scratch at the beginning.

btw ... you should name your pickup "Oxac". I have no idea what it means, but it sounds cool ..

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Oxac
Oct 18 2008, 04:04 PM
I'm working on a song that will include that solo. I think it will be awesome. It's going to be a pretty long solo, I've added som parts. I'll upload it soon for some critique.

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
Oxac
Oct 18 2008, 04:45 PM
Here it is, I'm not entirely pleased about the sound so only critisism on performance and phrasing is wanted, you may of course state your opinion on other things we live in a free world (most of us)

Anyway, I'm a complete beginner when it comes to Garage Band so please turn your volume down a little - thanks.

I think I've managed to upload now.

This post has been edited by Oxac: Oct 18 2008, 08:09 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Min_l_t_8.mp3 ( 1.53MB ) Number of downloads: 108

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
Oxac
Oct 21 2008, 04:22 PM
I actually decided to bump.

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:10 PM