Which Lessons Would You Recommand Me?
Ein Rick
Jul 15 2009, 04:55 AM
GMC:er
Hi Guys,

I have been keep playing has a hobby, but not seriously for the last 5-6 years. I just started playing in a new band which is great, but I wish I could improve my guitar playing which is why I have joined guitarmasterclass. The site is great, I have learn lots of stuff, but I still feel I am getting back to my old boring pattern when I play and since I play with a band I would like to bring a new interesting notes and scales. I know all my pentatonic boxes and have experience playing with other musicians.

Here is what I am looking for and can't seem to find.

1) How do I learn which notes goes together? Might be a very stupid questions, but I would like to know which are the notes that I can play when we are jamming let's say in C? What are the other position then the C pentatonic I can play? Any lessons you guys can recommend me?

2) I would like to learn new positions also, like Major, Minor, Dorian, any other suggestions?

Thanks for you help. I really want to improve my live playing, I have good rhythm, but I need more technical knowledge. All suggestions of lessons are welcome.

Eric

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:20 AM