A Blues Imrov
Ibanez_player
Apr 6 2007, 10:57 AM
GMC:er
Hey I just recorded this because I felt like jammin on some blues. I think it turned out alright. Definitely could use some work but here you go. Tell me what you think.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Jam_Track___Blues_Key_A_3_.mp3 ( 3.52MB ) Number of downloads: 406

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
ezravdb
Apr 6 2007, 01:54 PM
awesome! nice tone btw!

I recognized some licks. it sounded pretty nice and fun.

for the construcitve critism:
try creating a climax sometimes or near the end.

good job

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 6 2007, 03:46 PM
Awesome.

+Quote Post
Ibanez_player
Apr 6 2007, 11:59 PM
Thanks guys! Anyone else?

+Quote Post
wheeler
Apr 7 2007, 12:25 AM
Really cool. Used a lot of different ideas in there, didn't just move up and down the box....lots of double stops, bends, scattered arpeggios, good job keeping it interesting. I also like how you used different transitions through the changes and through rounds, instead of just relying on the same couple of phrases like a lot of blues guys seem to. Good stuff, man!

+Quote Post
Ibanez_player
Apr 7 2007, 01:18 AM
Hey thanks wheeler I'm glad you noticed that. I've been trying to get better at outlining the chords by using arpeggios and things rather than just the straight blues scale throughout the whole thing. Man its hard to keep a blues solo interesting for 4 minutes tongue.gif .

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:30 AM