John Mayer Lesson!, please!
William Reaper
Aug 29 2008, 05:38 AM
GMC:er
Ivan, first off excellent work with all you lessons there some of the best of GMC. I love the blues and funk ones mostly this is why i'm requesting and In the Style of John Mayer lesson. He has got all the same influences as you and there is no one else here i believe that can do it as much justice as you.

John Mayer is one of the best composers alive today. His playing of his rhythm and lead riffs is flawless and is the best since probably Hendrix. I was hoping for a lesson that showed his mellow side to his fierce funk/blues licks and maybe a bit of his finger picking style. If not oh well. laugh.gif

Keep up the awesome work man.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"I hope they realize that music is music, and that music is not a scene, not a style. Music is a beautiful fucking thing to listen to. It is not a thing to fucking preach to others about, it's not a fucking cause. It is what it is and that's a beautiful artform." -Synyster Gates

IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 29 2008, 01:02 PM
Instructor
Hey man. Thanks for kind words, I appreciate it.

I had a couple of requests about Mayer, and I'm currently recording that lesson. Due to the fact that there is some time before the lesson is being live from the time when I do it, all I can say is be patient for another 2-3 weeks. It will be there for sure. Thanks for understanding mate. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 9 2008, 12:41 AM
Instructor
John Mayer lesson is currently in development. Until then you can check out my John Mayer style collab smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:30 PM