Help Me Find A New Guitar Or Mic!, Help me find a new guitar or mic!
coffeeman
Dec 23 2013, 05:55 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey my friend.

Thanks a lot on your comments on all my rec takes and on my collab takes.

I really want to explore a little mor about your advice on my tone. I have always play SSS Strats, and I'm trying to really hear in my tone what your trying to explain to me.

I do sometimes feel that my tone lacks "body" , or that it can be more rounded. You know that I like a crunch tone for my rhythm guitars, and a more rounded tone for my solos. But In my original compositions I'm looking for that rounded rhythm guitar sound and maybe I won't get with my SSS start.

So I have to choices to change the bridge and neck pickups to a couple of Seymour Duncans humbuckers, or to change my guitar. I really don't get attached to my guitars so I can sell my start and buy a new one, or I can buy a cheap one. One guitar that i tried a couple of days ago is the Yamaha Pacifica, it has a hum bucker on the bridge and it has a really nice tone, that could pe a good choice.

So what do you think my friend, help me find the guitar or the mic that suits my tone.

Thanks again.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 02:48 AM