2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Choosing Tubes!, whats the quality one's?
shammy
Nov 21 2008, 04:10 AM
GMC:er
One thing I have not read yet, what type of amp do you have class a or b or a/b. Class a tubes matched set need no biasing. class b will need to be biased,unless you know how too do that, your looking at another 85 bucks u.s. so keep this in mind. just for the record, I'm with ivan on the telefunken, amazing but very pricey tubes.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
reallylongnickna...
Nov 21 2008, 06:59 AM
This is the Techtube. Very odd looking.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/Str...3equivalent.jpg

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
tommyboy
Nov 21 2008, 07:33 PM
QUOTE (reallylongnickname @ Nov 20 2008, 11:59 PM) *
This is the Techtube. Very odd looking.

Your not kidding. But I guess I'm not looking in the back of my amp while I'm playing. It's all about the tone!! cool.gif

--------------------
Rock Hard or Not at ALL!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 05:36 PM