Introduction
mr rotton treat
Feb 12 2013, 10:12 PM
GMC:er
Hi GMC, my name is Zane Fontenot. I've been playing guitar for 15 years and love to play metal.

I like bands like Dream Theater, Periphery, August burns red, Machinehead, Red Seas Fire and Coheed.

I also enjoy Guitar Virtuoso's like Satch, Vai, Petrucci and so on.

I'm a pretty solid rhythm player but my lead playing need work, that's why i'm here b/c you dudes can shred!

I'm also into recording with Reaper, my POD HD 400 and EZdrummer/Superior.

Thanks and ill see yall around.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
mr rotton treat
Feb 12 2013, 10:48 PM
Sounds awesome Jonas!

Tell me more about the Mentor program.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Jonas Tamas
Feb 12 2013, 10:59 PM
QUOTE (mr rotton treat @ Feb 12 2013, 10:48 PM) *
Sounds awesome Jonas!

Tell me more about the Mentor program.

The mentoring program is one of the many cool GMC features. You can work with a mentor and get guidance for your personalized program of self-paced learning. So you will get all the advice and assistance you need for your continuous development. The instructors (and both awesome players) Cosmin Lupu and Gabriel Leopardi will be reading this thread and they are going to discuss all the details about mentoring with you.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 10:14 AM