Bad Experience At Fiverr
Todd Simpson
Oct 21 2019, 10:38 AM
GMC:er
As I posted a bit back, I thought I'd give FIVERR a try for new collab projects. I was recruited by a guy from Israel and created two solos for two of his songs for the single $5 price. It took me half a day to write and record these. Here are both of them and here is the feedback. Get this. The guy wanted something like YNGWIE's TRILOGY SUITE!!! For $5? Wow. Here is a vid with both. For $5 I thought they worked great. Whaddya think?
------
Thanks Tod, the solos are nice but like I wrote I'm looking for something else. Solos that sound very composed , no improvised sounding moments ... like Highway Star, Trilogy Suite ...
all the solo should have a "masterpiece" feel, like in the link I sent

currently I liked only one section in between of the Liquidators solo at [0:36-0:50]. all the rest should be something different...

Thanks and sorry

---

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
yoncopin
Oct 21 2019, 02:09 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Just LOL

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:40 PM