Rediscovering Music
The Uncreator
Jun 30 2011, 04:44 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Anyone every listen to a band or artist that they haven't heard in a while, and you almost have a revelation like the first time you heard them? I had this recently, with this band.

Been listening to Agalloch for quite some time, but I decided to pop in one of their CD's a few days ago - and bam - it was like having a vision of God laugh.gif

Anyone "rediscover" any bands lately?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 30 2011, 06:59 PM
Instructor
I heard Tangerine Dream long ago, and started to listen to them again, ..it's about experimental music smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 1 2011, 11:14 AM
Instructor
Good topic !

I kind of went through a Scorpions phase recently, reminding myself why their early 80's stuff kicked so much ass and brought a smile to my face. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:19 PM