2 Pages V  < 1 2  
My String Broke, Noooo!
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 15 2007, 10:56 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (BalysLTU @ Apr 14 2007, 02:45 PM) *
Yes, it was. Until lil mister "my family member killed himselve so your post hurt my feelings" came tongue.gif

Anyway my wire fucked up. I cant play without my amp sad.gif

BalysLTU - I don't see where you want to get? If someone's relative has died this smiley (" tongue.gif ") isn't the right one to use. Instead I suggest you use this one " sad.gif " and send Beebo a pm where you explain that you feel with him - this way you can make him feel better.

Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Apr 15 2007, 09:01 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Zee Deveel @ Apr 14 2007, 02:41 PM) *
Or you could buy some backup strings and save loads of money. tongue.gif

Though more guitars are always nice.

I could yeah, but I justify it to my parents this way. I tell them its very important for a serious guitar player to have many types of guitars for various styles of play laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Grae
Apr 17 2007, 01:16 PM
GMC:er
whenever I restring i always buy an extra packet, because when i trim the ends off, i've been known to accidentaly cut the string too D:

happened twice now, lmao

+Quote Post
Ryan
Apr 20 2007, 04:43 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Grae @ Apr 17 2007, 07:16 AM) *
whenever I restring i always buy an extra packet, because when i trim the ends off, i've been known to accidentaly cut the string too D:

happened twice now, lmao

lol thats always nice haha

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:47 AM